- Deadline: 19 Apr
- Country: Turkey
- Location: Ankara
- Job-ID: R0016305
- Job category: Finance
You are a person with a strong drive, lots of energy and enthusiastic about your work? If so, you may want to consider a challenging future-oriented career with Sandvik!
Sandvik is a high-technology, engineering group with advanced products and world-leading positions within selected areas. The Sandvik Group has about 42,000 employees and worldwide business activities are conducted through representation in more than 160 countries.
We are looking for an Accounting Generalist to join our team in the Mining and Rock Technology Business Area.
- Bachelors/Master's degree in accounting, finance, business economics or similar area
- 3-4 years’ work experience in accounting / Finance preferred
- Excellent English skills, both written and spoken
- Good overall financial & accounting knowledge
- Big 4 experience would be an asset
- ERP system knowledge would be an asset
- Very good knowledge of Excel, good knowledge of all conventional MS Office products
- High attention to detail with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Readiness of mind, analytical mindset
- Effective Team Player with the ability to work independently
- High degree of self-initiative and innovative capacities
- Ability to work within multinational environment
- Eager to improve her/himself for further opportunities
- Develop the ways of working in the general accounting area
- Prepares, records, analyzes and reports accounting transactions and ensures the integrity of accounting records for completeness, accuracy and compliance with accepted accounting policies and principles.
- Performs general accounting activities, including the preparation, maintenance and reconciliation of ledger accounts and financial statements such as balance sheets, profit-and-loss statements and capital expenditure schedules.
- Conducts/ assists in the transition of global accounting projects
- Experienced in the procedure and criteria for setting up/change cost center structures
- If required, analyzes and prepares statutory accounts, financial statements and reports
- Reconciliation of vendors and bank accounts
- Support line managers/cross-business areas/management on ad-hoc accounting reports
- Perform periodic controls/reports according to Sandvik’s group internal control policy & procedures
- Take suitable measures in order to drive continuous improvement in quality
- Support other accounting activities where necessary
Deadline: 19 Apr