- Deadline: Not set
- Country: Spain
- Location: San Fernando De Henares
- Job-ID: R0023340
- Job category: Engineering
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a Technical Specialist based in San Fernando de Henares. The position is reporting to the Business Line Manager Parts & Services.
Provide technical support for new/advanced technology (inc. data monitoring, intelligence & automation systems) and processes including trouble shooting, resolution of complex technical problems and providing information and solutions to technicians and customers and provide instruction, authorizations, and diagnostic time approvals for repair procedures and major component replacements.
· Resolution of complex technical problems and providing information and solutions to technicians and customers.
· Provide product support, triage and escalate higher complexity issues.
· Create technical documentation for common support issues.
· Provide guidance and technical support regarding all facets of vehicle servicing with special emphasis on maintaining product integrity in the marketplace.
· Utilize all internal operating systems and data warehouses required to support the repair.
· Monitor, gather and provide recommendations for issues regarding product and technical support functions that affect diagnostics, quality, literature, tooling, computer communications, etc. which need to be addressed and/or resolved.
· Input activities into case management system for tracking and reporting.
· Provide warranty interpretation for dealers and technicians to ensure repairs are completed to standard.
Knowledge & Experience:
· Degree in Engineering or Automotive Technology or equivalent field/technical experience.
· 5 years of experience in heavy truck maintenance and repair
· Five or more years’ experience in heavy equipment electronics and engine diagnostics
· Minimum 1 year of customer service experience
· Critical thinking and problem solving ability
· Descripción de puesto adicional
Deadline: Not set