Lean Specialist China( flexible location in China)
- Deadline: Not set
- Country: China
- Location: Chongqing, Chongqing
- Job-ID: R0022909
- Job category: Engineering
Lean Specialist China
Working location: flexible in China ( can be home base)
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
Head of Customized Solutions …..
Directly Reporting Positions:
Global Director LEAN
Customers, Account Managers, Distributors, Integrators, Channels, Operations, Application Specialists, Strategic Relations, Supply, Sales Managers
2. JOB PURPOSE
• Acquisition of customers for and implementation of lean projects within Sales Area Germany in order to further develop our service sales portfolio and differentiate from our competitors. Furthermore support for other SACE markets on request
• Increase awareness and knowledge about lean production and projects among Sales force with the aim to increase in sales
• Selling on a high level and present result and discuss them with top management of customers
• Performing and development of topic-related workshops and consultancy
• Support customers within their change-process
• Initial value-stream-analysis to develop a project-offer which suits the customer-needs
3. MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
• Planning and conducting lean trainings
• Introduction and implementation of complex lean and productivity projects
• Active relationship management with regional sales teams and customers with the target to achieve common region and team goals (turnover, market shares, profit, cost preservation, key performance indicator)
• Creation & monitoring of structured and clear lean project results
• Active role within the global lean network with interfaces to the Coromant Training Academy and Marketing Communication
• Responsibility over strict attention to as well as further development and implementation of quality guidelines
• Development and performing of workshops at the customer-sides
• Performing projects in a combination of Sandvik Coromants digital offer with the PIP/LEAN offer
4. OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES
4.1 Ensures high quality and latest updates of data and information on all sales activities in CRM (Dynamics). Uses preferably all available Coromant digital tools for all project work.
4.2 Participates in implementation of improvements made by the company.
4.3 Follows Internal Rules Regulations, in due time provides and correctly processes internal documents determined by the company.
4.4 Constantly improves and shares knowledge of the Sandvik Coromant Offer and quality of production, new tools and technologies.
4.5 Constantly increases the level of the professional development and own area of technical expertise through the training arranged by the company, and also independently.
4.6 Participates in trade shows and other company events when required.
4.7 Carries out other requests of the company management concerning activity of the company.
4.8 Lives the Sandvik Core Values, acts with integrity, builds trust, leads by examples, and keeps confidences.
4.9 Lives the Safety First culture
4.10 Conducts business in an ethical manner, in compliance with Sandvik anti-corruption policy.
Any activity has to be carried out according to the requirements of Quality Management System and Sales & Marketing Playbook.
5 MAIN RIGHTS
5.1 Are provided within the rules determined by documents of the companies of the Sandvik group (Fair Play, Code of conduct, Machining Solutions Operational Manual) and Sandvik legal entity _____ for realization of the assigned job duties.
5.2 Has the right to demand from the company administration to create and maintain working conditions at the necessary level (according to the requirements of the Labor Regulations of the country).
Bears full responsibility for high-quality performance of the job duties, observance of Company rules and the labor legislation of the country.
7 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES
• Value-stream analytics and design experience
• Very good knowledge in implementing production and logistic topics as well as developing production strategies
• Holistic understanding of “Toyota Production System”
• Structuring and implementation skill
• Competence to motivate and inspire change processes
• Extended Data science and analytics skills of large datasets
• Ability to combine analytical results with real world situations
• Strong communication skills
• Comprehensive experience in project management
• Good English language skills
• Teamplayer with strong social and intercultural competences
• Professional appearance at all levels of the hierarchy
• Ready to sell on CEO-Level and confident to present and negotiate with top level management
• Readiness to travel
• Several years of professional experience and practical orientation in engineering environment with profound knowledge in process planning, manufacturing and assembly
• Experience in performing workshops with shopfloor workers and teams but also other organization levels up to management team or CEO/company owner
• University degree in industrial engineering with majors in mechanical or production engineering or equivalent education as technician in the field of manufacturing technology with a focus on machining
• REFA/MTM experience recommend
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Optional programming skills
10 LICENSES & CERTIFICATES
• Employee must possess a current driver’s license valid for his/her state of primary residence.
11 OTHER INFORMATION
• Location: Within China.
• Extended English written and spoken as first or second language
• Traveling is required (up to 80% of working time), both domestic and international
Deadline: Not set