Application Specialist - Baltics
- Deadline: 13 Dec
- Country: Latvia
- Location: Riga, Rēzekne
- Job-ID: R0021275
- Job category: Engineering
Sandvik Coromant Finland & Baltics is looking for
Application Specialist – Baltics
Part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik, Sandvik Coromant is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R&D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3,100 patents worldwide, employs over 7,900 staff, and is represented in 150 countries.
Sandvik Coromant Finland & Baltics is a sales company for Coromant products and services in Finland and Baltic countries.
About the job
As Applications Specialist you fulfill and implement total delivery of technical solutions and works with end customers and distributors, in close cooperation with Account Managers to grow share of wallet. You provide integrated solutions by coordinating and organizing interactions between technical and commercial department and develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer specific components. The location in this position is in Latvia and you will be working remotely form home office and the customer.
- Fulfills total delivery of technical solution and sales support to end-customers and distributors, in close cooperation with Account Managers to grow share of wallet at maintain, strengthen and develop customers
- Prepares integrated solutions for customers
- Visits current and potential accounts in cooperation with Account Manager.
- Provides new product and service introduction to customers in collaboration with the account manager
- Recommends products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs during solution offer with Account Managers
- Responds to more complex technical questions regarding the products, systems or services
- Develops and delivers training to educate internal employees and external partners and customers on the features of their purchase
- Troubleshoots, investigates, and resolves technical problems that arise during or after implementation
- Develops test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components
You have a suitable degree or equivalent work experience in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or a related field and experience in Technical Service or Sales Supervisor role with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge. You possess a proven track record in delivering good business results. Project management knowledge and experience is a must. You have excellent communication and networking skills. The work requires extensive traveling within the Sales Areas.
For further information about this position please contact:
Jaakko Kääriäinen, Managing Director, Sandvik Coromant Finland Oy, tel. +358 50 355 8072 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For further information regarding the recruitment process please contact Sandvik HR Services, +358 (0)800 1 44444.
How to apply?
Send your application and CV including your salary request by 13th December 2020.
Read about Sandvik Coromant and apply at www.sandvik.coromant.com
When applying in our system, please make sure to also attach your cover letter when asked to upload your resume.
Job ID: R0021275
Deadline: 13 Dec