Apllication specialist/инженер по поддержке продаж и сервису
- Deadline: 30 Oct
- Country: Russian Federation
- Location: Moscow
- Job-ID: R0020790
- Job category: Engineering
Sandvik Coromant in Russia is looking for an
At Sandvik Coromant, our expertise is based on a profound understanding of the realities of doing business in our industry, and with a strong focus on customer experience and new industry trends, we’re ready for the demands of tomorrow’s manufacturing. To be prepared for this, and to ensure that our expertise is aligned with our customer needs, we’re now looking for a talented Application Specialist.
Key performance areas
In this role you will be required to work as technical expert to support sales team in total solution offer to customers and fulfills technical solution delivery that meet customer’s needs.
- To fulfill total delivery of technical solution and sales support to end-customers and distributors, in close cooperation with Account Managers to grow share of wallet at maintain, strengthen and develop customers.
- Coordinate and organize interaction between technical and commercial departments of the company, as well as relevant distributor services for projects in the Sales department/Cluster entrusted. Prepare integrated solutions for customers.
- Engaged by Account Managers to visits to current and potential accounts.
- Support Account Manager in new product and service introduction to customers.
- Recommend products and services that fit well with clients’ business needs during solution offer with Account Managers.
- Respond to more complex technical questions regarding the organization’s products, systems or services.
- Develop and deliver training to educate internal employees and external partners and customers on the features of their purchase.
- Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during or after implementation.
- Develop test applications used for testing modules, including customer-specific components.
- Support Sales activities including analysis of customer’s technical needs and suggest and implement solutions
- Ensure post-sales activities to include resolving implementation problems and conducting trainings required.
- Liaise with hardware, software, and systems design engineers to ensure that products and services are modified, configured, and installed per customer needs.
- Work in matrix to ensure technical alignment between customers, sales Account Managers and internal departments.
- Develop business plans in conjunction with Account Managers as appropriate, to ensure market share increases/key product focuses within the sales department are achieved in line with financial targets and KPI’s.
- Ensure proactive customer need analysis to be presented to Account Manager.
- Degree or equivalent qualification in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or a related field.
- Solid and proven technical experience with engineering cutting tools skills and knowledge.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Solid knowledge of commercial and technical terms and conditions with industrial customers.
- Relevant experience from CAD/CAM.
- Relevant application knowledge
- Knowledge in the field of digital technologies in metalworking (industry 4.0).
- Project management knowledge and experience is an advantage
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships is an advantage.
- Knowledge of LEAN processes.
- Experience of project work and project management (engineering and productivity increasing)
- practical knowledge in the effective use of Sandvik Coromant Sales Tools, including, but not limited, to Productivity Improvement Programs (PIP), Value Selling, and Productivity Analyzer (PA), Dynamics (CRM System)
- Ability to apply digital tools of Office 365 in daily work with internal and external stakeholders (ex., Teams and etc.).
- Being a good communicator and skilled at making technical presentations in front of a targeted group.
- Communicating in the English and Russian languages, both verbally and in writing.
- People management experience is an advantage
- Driving license and readiness for business trips
At Sandvik Coromant, we strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background will lead to a better environment for our employees, our business, and our customers. We’re looking forward to meeting you!
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation and pension program. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
Location is flexible.
How to apply
For immediate consideration please apply in Workday Career section
Job Requisition № is R0020790
Application close September 25, 2020
Deadline: 30 Oct