Sales Area Support Manager - Tunneling (f/m/d)
The Sales Area Support Manager will develop together with the Business Line Manager (BLM) of the relevant Sales Areas annual sales plan and support the execution of sales targets. Additionally, you will develop new business and work closely with local and international sales, marketing and technical experts to bring the full range of our product offerings to our customers. You will focus on the Mining industry segment. The ideal candidate has evidence of selling capital goods in need of explanation into this industry and/or experience in the global Tunneling industry. You will join a committed and enthusiastic team in a challenging market environment. This position is based in Zeltweg / Austria.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
- Support Sales and Marketing in the assigned Sales Area(s)
- Develop together with BLMs an annual sales plan and to define on key projects the budget in the assigned Sales Area(s)
- Support tender and contract negotiations
- Work together with Sales Areas on contract preparation
- Continuously improve customer service levels, establish and improve customer relationship
- Timely feedback on industry and market dynamics
- Provide important market information (incl. competition assessment) for strategic decision-making
- Identify opportunities for sales support to streamline entire sales process
- Prepare and execute detailed presentations and action plans
- Prepare short-term and long-term product sales forecasts, special reports/ analysis
- Develop sales support materials and case studies
- Collect data from CRM to identify key projects
- Relevant Master or Bachelor degree or HTL in combination with a proven track record in designated fields of work
- At least 3-5 years professional experience in Mining, Tunneling or heavy equipment industry
- Fluency in English (written and verbally)
- Result-driven approach creating and executing strategies and ambitious plans
- Demonstrate flexibility, speed, problem solving, innovation and analytical skills
- Willingness to travel internationally (up to 25%)
- Flexible and self-motivated person with individual initiative to learn and grow
WE ARE OFFERING
A challenging role with the possibility to grow further in organization as well as a future development plan in an international working environment. As required by Austrian federal law we hereby state, that the salary for this position amounts € 75.000,00 gross per year - depending on qualification and experience. In addition, we offer other social benefits (e.g. health program, relief fund, additional pension model).
Please apply via our online tool by using the “Apply for this job” button (Job ID: R0051270). For further information about this position, please contact Human Resources at +43 3577 755 220.
Read more about Sandvik at:
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining and infrastructure industries. We are at the forefront of digitalization and focus on optimizing our customers’ processes. Our world-leading offering includes equipment, tools, services and digital solutions for machining, mining, rock excavation and rock processing.
In 2021 the Group had approximately 39,000 employees and revenues of about 86 billion SEK in about 150 countries within continuing operations.
Sandvik Mining and Construction G.m.b.H. in Zeltweg develops and produces tunneling and underground mining machinery for the mechanical cutting mining of minerals and ore deposits, as well as for the roadway development with typical products like Bolter Miner, Roadheader, Continuous Miner, Borer Miner, etc.
Deadline: Not set