Central Administration Coordinator
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Central Administration Coordinator –Milton, Brisbane
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a globally recognized leader in supplying equipment, tools, parts, service, and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. As a business area within the Sandvik Group, we are proud to employ approximately 44,000 people across more than 150 countries.
Our commitment to sustainability is unwavering, and we conduct business in a responsible and ethical manner. Our core values prioritize safety above all else, and we always operate with consideration for the environment and the communities in which we work. Our commitment to integrity and building relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust is paramount. We recognize that our strength lies in diversity, and we are committed to fostering a workplace that values inclusion, fairness, and respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and welcome applications from individuals of all backgrounds, including women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Join us at Sandvik, where we are dedicated to delivering excellence and innovation in the mining and construction industries.
We are currently seeking a dynamic and results-oriented Central Administration Coordinator to join our team. As a Central Administration Coordinator, you will be responsible for leading and overseeing the day-to-day operations of our Central Administration team, including Administrators, Trainees & Data Entry employees.
You will report to the Methods Standards Process Manager and work closely with the Administration Methods Standards Process Specialist to ensure the efficient running of our Parts and Services operations. As part of our team, you will play a vital role in providing excellent customer service and executing administration tasks for internal and external customers. You will bring your unique skills, experience, and perspective to this role. You will be responsible for developing best practice processes and ways of working that promote a culture of excellence, innovation, and continuous improvement. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing organization and make a real impact on our operations.
Areas of responsibility
- Lead the recruitment, onboarding, induction, and development of new team members and Trainees.
- Liaising with Accounts Receivable and Finance on customer credit issues
- Back-order review, actively working with improvements
- Support Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Indirect Purchasing on account creations
- Provide WIP information to team and actively encourage reviews
- Coordinate and review, process and administer the workflow of warranties while overseeing the effective supply of supporting information for warranty
- Follow the WJA guidelines for job processing and following up/ reviewing when steps are not being met or followed
- Proactively participate/ run WIP reviews
- Training the team on the use of Service Work Orders
- Expediting outstanding POs and parts, and making sure the standard is being followed
- Reviewing Basware tasks and search for invoices to close out older jobs on WIP
- Implement/ improve general processes and procedures in line with Sandvik’s quality management system & the Methods Standards Process Team
- Proactive shares gaps or improvements in processes with the Methods, Standards & Process Team
- Ensuring Claims meet minimum requirements of information before submission, while liaising with internal and external stakeholders on the progress of claims
To succeed in this role, you must be highly organized, detail-oriented, and possess exceptional communication skills with the ability to provide direction in a team environment. You should also be a self-starter with a positive attitude and the ability to work collaboratively with others to achieve common goals, build and maintain strong customer relationships.
Previous experience in a Team Leader role is preferable or demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills to be an effective team leader, while previous experience working in a Parts and Services administrative role is an advantage. Experience using Customer Relationship Management Tools i.e. Salesforce or equivalent programs, and experience using an Enterprise Management System (Aurora, SAP, Maximo) is essential.
If you are passionate about delivering exceptional results, building strong relationships with customers and team members, and developing your skills and knowledge, we would love to hear from you
Agencies need not apply.
You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply for this job.
What we offer
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Flexibility to work from home
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- 13% Superannuation on top of all earnings
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities
Sandvik is proud to be a Work180 Endorsed Employer for Women. If you would like to know more information about how we are supporting our employees, you can view our policies and benefits on the Work180 website.
Talent Acquisition Specialist
0448 044 698
Deadline: Apr 12