ICAM - Office Administrator
ICAM Technologies is an established leader in high-tech manufacturing solutions, with 50 years of company history. We develop and implement advanced NC manufacturing software solutions in major industries around the world, helping clients such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Ferrari, and Lamborghini achieve greater productivity and precision. With a close team of 30 ICAM members, our goal is to continuously advance production time and quality through a cutting-edge software portfolio for digital manufacturing.
The Office Administrator will utilize their strong interpersonal and organizational abilities to oversee office operations and support departments administratively. This meaningful role at ICAM fosters a supportive and collaborative team culture, and helps to drive optimal team productivity.
· Front desk reception - Receiving, welcoming, and directing visitors and callers as a positive representative of the company.
· Assisting Accounting and Sales departments in day-to-day administrative tasks.
· Preparing and shipping products and documents with courier services.
· Managing office inventory, supplies, and purchasing.
· Organizing meetings, events, and travel.
· Maintaining building contracts and upkeep services.
· Handling various administrative and operational tasks as needed.
· 3 to 5 years of relevant experience
· Professional working proficiency in English and French
· Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel
· Must be resourceful, diligent, and a team player
· Available to work full-time (M-F, 8:30am-5pm) in office setting (once covid-19 restrictions are lifted)
· Ability to drive own vehicle (est. 1-2x/month for business needs)
· Competitive salary
· Medical insurance plans with up to 50% company sponsorship
· Opportunities for career advancement
All interested applicants should send their resumes, attention to: Suzanne Beckman
Deadline: Not set