Application Specialist (Istanbul)
Application Specialist Turkey (Istanbul)
At Dormer Pramet, our purpose is to build on the company’s heritage and success to innovate our way into the future. By keeping a long-term focus in everything we do, we can support our ambitions to grow manufacturing and prosperity for all. This brings jobs, with opportunities for both growth and security. It is what we care for, and what makes us go that extra mile!
We share our deep knowledge and experience to build great relationships, not just with industry partners, but with employees and the community. We focus on improving the environment we work in and believe that everyone should feel empowered to deliver success. In return, we promise a rewarding career with flexible working options, excellent training and opportunities for progression.
We are now expanding our organization in the Turkish market and looking for Application Specialists who are eager to support our growth ambitions and would like to play a key role in growing business.
- Delivering desired sales growth in the respective region
- Technical support to distributors and end customers in line with Dormer Pramet Strategy
- Improve the product and application competency of our direct and indirect team in area of product and application strategy.
- Involved in solving more complex technical application, thus generating value for end customer
- Improve the product and application competency of our distributors in area of product and application strategy.
- Documentation of relevant opportunities and follow up in Dynamics CRM
Way of Working:
- Working closely with Channel partners supporting their growth in Dormer Pramet business
- Builds effective working relationships with distributors and their end customers to secure agreed priorities implementation
- Supports Sales activities including analysis of customer’s technical needs and suggests and implements suitable solutions
- Proactively supports cross functional working within organization to deliver desired results
- Monitors and reports competitors’ landscape and offer suitable cost-effective solutions
- Ensures high quality and latest updates of data and information on all sales activities in Dynamics CRM within his/her zone of responsibility
- Constantly improves and shares knowledge of Dormer Pramet Offer
- Constantly increases the level of the professional development and own area of technical expertise through the trainings arranged by the company, and independently develops oneself.
- Participates in trade shows and other marketing activities to improve brand visibility.
Reports to the sales manager for Turkey
Experience and required competencies:
- 6+ years of prior experience in working with or selling of indexable and solid cutting tools
- Proper knowledge of CNC machining operations
- Good capability to communicate verbally and in writing in English
- Graduation or Diploma in Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engineering
- Since we are a global business, travel will be a natural part of the role, as well efficient digital collaboration across time zones.
Dormer Pramet is a global manufacturer and supplier of tools for the metal cutting industry, and we have a truly international presence with four production units and sales offices in 20 countries. Our skills and products solve engineering challenges across many industry sectors – including maintenance and repair operations, as well as general engineering through to heavy machining, railway and airframe assembly.
Customer Focus, Innovation, Fair Play and Passion to Win are our values that build the foundation of our brand and company.
How to apply
Please send us your application as soon as possible and no later than June 30, 2023.
Do you want to learn more about this exciting job? Please contact
- Tugçe Karakuzulu, recruiter
- Hans van Steenis, recruiting manager
For further information, visit our website www.dormerpramet.com