Internship Marketing Communications
Sandvik Coromant is looking for an intern within marketing communications (20 hours/week).
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and gain experience within a truly global Sales Communications team consisting of experienced Internal communications specialists.
- Act as a go-to person for publishing internal news, organizational announcements and success stories on the intranet and other communication channels of the Sandvik Coromant Sales organization
- Prepare visuals supporting internal communication activities including banners, presentations, simple infographics, videos
- Support organization of virtual events for an international audience in Europe and beyond using e.g. MS Teams live events, Menti
- Support production of podcasts with senior leaders in the Sales organization
- Propose improvements to internal communication content and channels
- Work closely with Internal communication specialists in Sales world-wide, provide ad-hoc support in ongoing projects and initiatives
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, this internship might need to be carried out remotely.
- Journalism, Media / Communications or related field student with first experience from Marketing / Communications
- Fluent in English; German or additional European language will be an advantage
- Ability to work virtually with a remote team
- High sense for new media and digital technology
- MS Office skills (previous experience with SharePoint, MS Teams will be an advantage)
- Creative, fast learner, positive energy and can-do attitude
Your application should be in English and include a CV and cover letter.
Please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
About Sandvik Coromant
Part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik, Sandvik Coromant is at the forefront of manufacturing tools, machining solutions and knowledge that drive industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and into the next industrial era. Educational support, extensive R&D investment and strong customer partnerships ensure the development of machining technologies that change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3,100 patents worldwide, employs over 7,900 staff, and is represented in 150 countries.