Here you find information related to your interview, such as addresses and information about our main sites in Sweden. The information is valid for interviews for positions at Sandvik in the Nordic countries*.
Tips prior to your interview
- Do your research and read a bit about Sandvik here on our website. This will help you understand our culture and our purpose and core values. You can also pay us a visit in social media or look at some of our material on YouTube.
- Prepare yourself by reading the advert thoroughly – what experiences are we asking for and how do you match them? Also think about previous working situations and how you contributed to the result?
- Think about your own questions about the job, the team and Sandvik as a company.
- Consider a salary request and what notice period you have at your current job.
- Please feel free to contact our recruiters or the recruiting manager in advance to get some more specific information on the interview setup and what you need to prepare. Contact details are available in the job advertisement.
Check your technical equipment before an online interview
We all know that technical equipment can cause you trouble. We therefore recommend you test your equipment before the interview starts.
If you have a scheduled online interview, we recommend that you check your internet connection and battery time, and make sure that your camera, speaker and microphone are working prior to the interview starts – and allow yourself enough time to do this. When using a tablet or mobile phone, you might also need to download an app to check into the interview.
Pick a good spot to conduct your interview. Sit in a well-lit and quiet environment, where you’re visible in the camera, and try to clear all disturbing elements around you. Put other units in silent mode, but feel free to have your phone close at hand if your technology fails and our recruiter needs to get in touch with you.
If you’re having problems with your equipment – either before the interview starts or during the interview – please let us know and we’ll find an alternative solution for your interview.
During the interview
Here are some advice for a succesful interview.
Relax and be yourself – we want to get to know the real you!
Make sure that you can tell us why we should be hiring you and give real examples from your experiences in previous jobs or situations. Remember that everyone has weaknesses, so don't be afraid to acknowledge yours.
Be open and talk about how we could support you to grow and develop as a professional and if this is the best position for you. We also invite you to be curious and ask us questions. It’s a great chance to understand our values, the organization and your future team.
If you travel to us for your interview, you also find a form for travel compensation below.
Please fill in and send your form, including receipts, to email@example.com no later than one week after the interview.
Never hesitate to reach out to the contact person stated in the job advertisement for any questions. You can also contact our HR Services department for the Nordic countries:
Phone: +46 26 26 14 44
Good luck with your interview!
*For information regarding job interviews in other parts of the world, please use the contact information provided in the respective job advertisement.