Order Desk Specialist
- MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support sales team to well manage quotations and ensure the accuracy, especially for sales price and lead-time, also well manage own worktable and tracking the progress of any special discount application in timely manner
- Support sales team to prepare contract, order form and other documentations such as shipping documents
- Proactive response on orders inquiry which including orders status, delivery schedule and the relative shipment issue with good service level
- Coordinate the internal resource with relative parties such as purchase team, logistics and sales team to ensure goods arrival and order delivery on schedule and handle the shipment issue in accordance with the supply chain process
- Regularly report inventory allocation and orders status to the relevant stakeholders to expedite the customer orders and action plans for outstanding backlog.
- Participate in any new project such as E-commerce
- Support internally to manage customer orders and service jobs in ERP system with the related documentation verification, organizing and archiving, and take corrective actions to ensure own performance met team agreed standard.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
- Take initiatives to contribute own efforts in accordance with team consolidation and development with good performance and service level for cross-support and any other job assignment.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Sandvik’s core values and current policies and procedures
Sista ansökningsdag: 30 mar