Channel Partner Manager - AMT- NA
- Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett
- Land: USA
- Plats: Fair Lawn, New Jersey
- Jobb-ID: R0016688
- Jobbkategori: Försäljning
Sandvik Applied Manufacturing Technologies is looking for a
Channel Partner Manager – AMT - NA
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering advanced products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools for metal cutting, equipment and tools for the mining and construction industries, stainless materials, special alloys, metallic and ceramic resistance materials as well as process systems. In 2016, the Group had about 43,000 employees and sales of about 81 billion SEK in more than 150 countries.
Key performance areas
The Channel Partner Manager – AMT- NA will manage sales of AMT GV products to customers through nominated distributors, dealers, retailers or other 3rd party channel partners across North America. The role is expected to partner with distributors to retain and grow profitable business with existing customers and generate profitable sales from new customers. The role would also be responsible for driving channel marketing plans and initiatives. Depending on the market, a secondary focus of the role may be to also work directly with end-user customers. The role is predominantly field-based.
Additionally, the responsibilities will include:
Account planning and execution
- Maintain and implement an updated account plan for development of business for appropriate classified sales channels as well as end users (where applicable)
- Develop good working relationships with appropriate classified sales channels to maximize profitable sales of AMT - GV products
- Inform appropriate classified sales channels and end users (where applicable) of new product/service introductions
- Remain aware of customer needs regarding price, delivery and product offerings, and work with appropriate classified channels to use this knowledge to best serve the customer and obtain the most profitable business for the Company
- Collaborate with Marketing Department to drive marketing activities and support
General management and administration
- Evaluate authorized distributors and prospective distributors within the territory and supply data and recommendations to Sales Management regarding the appointment or the discontinuance of existing authorized distributors
- Advise and consult with Sales Management on the planning and execution of sales programs, policies, procedures and problems related to Coromant product sales in the territory
- Keep informed on competitors’ activities by gathering data and making observations Recommend to Sales Management any actions necessary to respond to such competitive activity
- Meet established goals for product sales, sales volume, and Administrative and Sales (A&S) expense
- Prepare and submit weekly itinerary call reports, test reports, expense accounts and other reports as required in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform sales administration tasks including, but not limited to, submission of drawings for approval, order input, return material authorization (RMA), and requests for training in a timely and accurate manner
- Understand OUR customers’ current and future needs and the driving forces behind them, and develop a way of working to proactively provide the right solution to OUR Customers
- Challenge the current way of working, promotes new initiatives and initiates action
- Acts as a change agent within Sales Area and keeps his/her own team motivated during the change process
- Lives the Sandvik Core Values, acts with integrity, builds trust, leads by examples and keeps confidences
- Creates a Safety-First culture
- Conducts business in an ethical manner, in compliance with Sandvik anti-corruption policy
Global sales strategy management and execution
- Share and support global sales channels strategies at the regional level
- Collaborate and report out on global sales channels KPI’s
- Participate and contribute to global channels workshops as needed
- Participate in global sales channels resource and budgeting planning activities as needed
Channel Marketing Responsibilities
- Manage Sandvik AMT channel marketing strategy in collaboration with Marketing Execution Manager in the cluster
- Work in conjunction with the marketing team to determine marketing activities for the different types of channels
- Execute plans that include working closely with the Marketing team to develop market positioning campaigns, launch strategies, and optimize products and services through the channel partners
- Key contact within Marketing & Communications team for marketing related Channel requests
This role is location is flexible within North America and can be home based. The role will require international travel (USA, Mexico, Canada) on an as needed basis.
The ideal candidate holds a Technical and/or Business Management Bachelor's degree or equivalent working experience. You have five years or more experience managing customer relationships, ideally via distributors, in a sales capacity, including communicating, presenting and negotiating.
Experience of modern materials and machining characteristics and practices, including the theory of practical application of cutting tools and modern metal cutting processes.
You should also possess the following:
- Experience in channel marketing preferred, but not required
- Strong experience within manufacturing from a software perspective. Additional areas like Sales, Marketing, & Social Media a plus
- Strong knowledge and proven track record in project management
- International business experience. Both within the organization and external face to face with customers
- Experience of both small companies and large blue-chip multi-national
- Experience in a sales environment, preferably business to business sales- a plus. Managing both internal and external customer relationships and have good overall business acumen
- The successful applicant should be a self-starter with high energy levels, able to achieve agreed targets with the desire and tenacity to over achieve
- Experience in working independently from home / virtual office environment
- Role requires extensive travel 50% of the time
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Channel Partner Manager – AMT- NA position, Job Req. # R0016688.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett