Expressions of Interest - Service Technician
- Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett
- Land: Australien
- Plats: Cobar NSW, New South Wales, Orange NSW, New South Wales
- Jobb-ID: R0016563
- Jobbkategori: Försäljning
Calling all HD Fitters! Join our team and continuously grow your career opportunities with a world-leading mining equipment manufacturer.
Various workshop and field service roles available, DIDO and residential opportunities from Cobar surrounding areas including Dubbo, Orange, Parkes and Broken Hill.
Permanent and casual opportunities with variable rosters, you choose. NSW residential flat rates + field service and weekend allowances + superannuation paid on all hours.
Variable rosters including family friendly rosters available.
- Australian recognised Mechanical Trade Certification
- Experience maintaining underground mobile plant is looked upon favorably
- Ability to pass drug & alcohol test, reference checks and police checks.
What we offer
- Accommodation provided in Cobar for DIDO
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program including salary sacrifice options
- Company Performance Bonus scheme
- Length of Service Recognition program
- Company funded paid parental leave
- Training and development opportunities, including OEM product training
- Wellness program
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website www.sandvik.com/careers.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2017, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett