PMO Support Analyst (Hybrid)
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We embarked a seven year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”. A second phase of the Program is now starting, with ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units
We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a PMO Support Analyst - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
The purpose of the Programme Management Office (PMO) Support Analyst is to provide assistance to the programme/project managers with a range of activities that ensures the programme runs as smoothly as possible. Specific areas where assistance is required, include but are not limited to; planning support, project administration, management of governance forums, scheduling and logistics for workshops, internal project communications, resource on-boarding and facilities / logistical support.
This role reports directly into the programme manager and acts as a support function across project operations for all tasks required. This person must have good communication skills and an ability to work effectively with large groups of different personalities within the programme. They must also have an attention to detail to ensure the necessary components of the programme are being tracked and managed effectively. Good administration, document writing, notes capturing and an ability to produce high quality content quickly are all requirements.
- Support the production, ongoing maintenance and monitoring of progress against the overall programme plan
- Work with programme team members to ensure they understand the programme schedule and their responsibilities / deliverables
- Provide clear, timely communications to all programme team members, especially with regards to plans, timelines, deadlines, deliverable management approaches, governance requirements, etc.
- Support the running of weekly governance forums to monitor project progress and status reporting. Manage logistics and scheduling of the forums, including the capture of minutes, actions, issues, etc. and distribution of meeting notes once complete.
- Manage internal project communications, ensuring all team members are kept abreast of relevant developments and changes to programme timelines or expectations
- Provide logistical and administration support to the wider programme, including liaising with any facilities team to ensure office and workplace requirements for the team are being met
- Support the scheduling and administration required for programme workshops. Help guide programme workstreams on the processes they need to follow for successfully running and capturing necessary information in workshops.
- Ensure that scheduled workshops are attended and track attendance at such workshops
- Support the creation of necessary programme onboarding material and manage it on an ongoing basis
- Manage the onboarding of new team members. Co-ordinate and track their orientation activities and ensure all access and working requirements have been set up for the individual.
- Promote team working in an open environment
- Provide support to the wider project team
You are an outgoing self-starter with superb interpersonal skills who thrives on working in a large multi-cultural team. You have a can-do attitude, a strong ability to multi-task and are very delivery focused. You have meticulous attention to detail, highly developed written & verbal communication skills and are capable of producing high quality outputs. You have a high degree of proficiency in the MS Office suite. You have previous experience of managing and co-ordinating large volumes of work across a significant number of stakeholders. Preferably, you have 3+ years of experience working on large projects in a similar role.
Some international travel will be required.
Experience, Education, Licenses & Certificates
- 3+ years of experience working on large projects in a similar role desirable.
- Experience of managing and co-ordinating large volumes of work across significant number of stakeholders
- Education to a degree level or equivalent
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Current office on Harcourt Street, we will relocate to a new office in the IFSC district as of 1st May 2022)
Reporting to: Program Manager
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
The closing date for applications is 30th June 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett