Business Development Manager, Parts & Services APAC (Excl. AU,FP)
- Sista ansökningsdag: 11 jun
- Land: Malaysia
- Plats: Shah Alam, Selangor
- Jobb-ID: R0018988
- Jobbkategori: Affärsutveckling
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry and rock excavation within the construction industry; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2019, the Group had approximately 40,000 employees and revenues of about 100 billion SEK in more than 160 countries within continuing operations.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
About the job
Sandvik has an exciting opportunity for a Business Development Manager to join our Malaysia team. The role is responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities within the mining and construction markets throughout the APAC region.
As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Ensure that the Business Plans for Asia-Pacific Region are developed and implemented in collaboration with Sales Area APAC
- Developing a sales plan and strategies for territories and customers
- Development of sales opportunities
- Providing significant input into strategic plans for the continued expansion of revenue and profitability of the Parts and Services Business Line within this designated sales area
- Assisting customers to identify any training requirements to better understand the best use of Sandvik parts and services offerings
You will have a background in business development in capital sales of mining equipment.. . You are entrepreneurial by nature and have track record with business development and customer service in the mining and / or heavy equipment industry. Most importantly, you have an unwavering commitment to EHS as you keep safety at the forefront of everything you do.
What we offer
- Relocation Assistance
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- An Employee Benefits Program
- A competitive remuneration package
- Bonus scheme
- Vehicle provided
- Training and development opportunities
- Wellness program
How to apply
Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Sista ansökningsdag: 11 jun