IT Systems Analyst
- Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett
- Land: USA
- Plats: Clarks Summit, Pennsylvania
- Jobb-ID: R0013074
- Jobbkategori: Affärsutveckling
Sandvik Materials Technology in Clarks Summit, PA is looking for an
IT Systems Analyst
Sandvik Materials Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels, special alloys, as well as metallic and ceramic resistance materials for the most demanding industries. Its cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and world-leading metallurgy and R&D. Operations are divided into three product areas: Tube; Strip, and Primary Products.
Key performance areas
As an IT Systems Analyst, you are part of the SMT IT Demand Area and work with SMT business units providing and supporting business process analysis, application design and development, and project management within Sandvik Materials Technology. The position reports to the Regional Demand and Delivery Manager, Sandvik Materials Technology, a department with responsibility for strategic IT solutions.
The IT Systems Analyst will provide system support by acting as the Level 2 and/or Level 3 onsite or remote point of contact for manufacturing, sales, and financial systems such as ERP, integration, data collection, reporting, document management, and more. You will also work with both internal and external business partners to deliver enhancements to existing systems and software through change management process.
IT Systems Analyst responsibilities include:
- Collaboration and coordination of implementation and upgrades for onsite systems through life cycle management and working with multiple level of management and colleagues
- Design and deploy new applications and enhancements to existing applications, software, and operating systems
- Suggest and contribute in Continuous Improvements
- Follow established processes and instructions and contribute to following applicable Service Level Agreements
- Maintain knowledge of and documentation for all work processes and procedures to support continuity of service and redundancy of skills and capabilities
- Participate in / Lead IT aspect of Local, Regional, and/or Global projects
- Collaborate with global counterparts and with regional/local IT groups to ensure that IT solutions are fully in line with the global Sandvik IT Strategies
- Other day to day assignments as issued by Sandvik Materials Technology
You possess a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, equivalent education and/or experience, 3-5 years of relevant experience, and strong technical documentation skills. Specific training, education, and experience in web development using .NET, Java, C#, html, SQL, and web service technology, in programming languages (Java, SQL, Microsoft .NET Technologies), and in database systems (DB/400, SQL) are required, as is knowledge of various software applications (including Microsoft Office suite and SharePoint) and ERP systems, especially in an IBM i (iSeries, AS/400) environment (ERP LX/BPCS would be preferred).
You also possess:
- You are a driven and enthusiastic self-starter, with a high attention to detail and excellent planning and organizational skills
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, adapt well to change, and are extremely motivated
- Possess highly developed ability to prioritize tasks and are confident in your decisions, and comfortable working under limited supervision
- Proactive and creative, decisive when the situation calls for it, and dedicated to applying new technological developments and concepts within the business
- Communication skills (verbal and written) are excellent and you are comfortable presenting in front of colleagues of all levels
- Thrive in a global matrix organization and a strong team player with an excellent multi-cultural awareness
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/careers to the IT Systems Analyst position, Job Requisition ID# R0013074.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Sista ansökningsdag: Ej angett