- Конечный срок: 24 май
- Страна: Canada
- Место: Lively, Ontario
- Идентификатор вакансии: R0027085
- Категория вакансии: Производство продукции
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is seeking a
Location: Lively, ON
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry. Our offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
The Rebuild Planner is responsible for working closely with the Workshop team to plan resources and material requirements to meet equipment delivery requests.
- In conjunction with the Workshop team, quote and create work packages for clarity and accuracy
- Develop technical estimates, as applicable, for equipment repair or rebuilds
- Set work standards for preparation of work scope
- Preparing daily/weekly work schedules for the assigned unit workload
- Re-evaluating required resources to complete equipment repairs and adjust work schedules as required when work scope changes
- Maintaining up-to-date status reports on all backlogged jobs
- Revising estimated completion date based on current workload of workshop personnel involved in the repair, availability of spare parts, raw material, and specialized processes/manpower that may be required
- Updating the progress status on deliveries and spare parts of critical repairs and examines current method used to effect equipment repair,
- Updating all job boards with plan progress and relays the information to Supervisors in accordance with 5S and Lean procedures
- Informing Shipping and Receiving department about completed jobs
- Other duties as assigned by Manager
Safety and Environment
- Complies with Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements
- Responsible for identifying and reporting any unsafe work habits, workplace incidents and/or near misses.
- Maintains orderly work area and ensures housekeeping requirements are met
- Attends Environmental, Health and Safety related trainings
- Wears the required personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Project management or Logistics
- 7+ years maintenance planning experience within the heavy equipment industry
- Technical knowledge and understanding of heavy duty mining equipment
- Understanding of workshop procedures
- Able to work in a team environment
- Experience in project management and 5S or Lean workshops is preferred
- Advanced Computer Skills – Microsoft Word, Excel, Project and database systems
- Must have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Compensation and Benefits
Sandvik offers an excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits as well as ongoing development and training.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Rebuild Planner job requisition R0027085. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported. We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential.
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Конечный срок: 24 май
Идентификатор вакансии: R0027085