Tools Sales and Service Representatives (TSSR)
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Tools Sales & Service Representative
Location: British Columbia
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Tools Sales & Service Representative located in Alberta or British Columbia. The successful applicant will be responsible for the promotion, sales and technical support/testing of tool products offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability, and market share in an assigned territory. A key aspect of the responsibility is building long-term customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the customer’s business while promoting the range of Sandvik products to end users.
Have you worked in the mining industry and are interested in gaining sales experience? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Developing sales opportunities for SMR product lines within the defined territory.
- Assessing customers’ total potential with SMR products. Performs opportunity analysis by customer and site.
- Acting as a key contact for account and liaises with appropriate personnel to communicate.
- Providing input to Product Line Managers to address product offering.
- Developing a sales plan for designated territory.
- Maintaining accurate customer records as prescribed by the Company.
- Assisting as required in any physical inventory counts (especially any consignment stocks).
- Responsible for achievement budgeted revenue.
- Ensures Customer is in compliance with SMR terms and conditions of sale.
- Builds long-term relationships with customer in assigned territory.
- Provides the company with regular status reports on business activities, opportunity development.
- Stays current with industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting customers.
- Other duties as assigned.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- College diploma or equivalent in relevant field
- 5 years (minimum) experience in Rock Tools servicing or similar industrial field
- Strong customer service focus
- Excellent customer relations and active listening skills
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of processes, tools, and techniques for selling goods and services
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to work flexible working hours
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
- Ability to travel up to 50% of time
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
All qualified persons are encouraged to apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Tools Sales and Service Representative, requisition #R0045700; however, Canadians and permanent residents of Canada will be given priority. While we thank all candidates for their interest, only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We are an equal opportunity employer which values diversity in the workplace and encourage applications from members of equity-seeking communities including women, racialized persons, Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations or gender identities/expressions.
We are committed to creating an inclusive and barrier free experience to applicants with accessibility needs in keeping with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act; therefore, requests for accommodation can be made at any stage during the recruitment process. Please contact commonHR.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Scadenza: d.C. dic
ID posizione: R0045700