Tools Sales and Support Representative
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions in the West is looking for a
Tools Sales Support Representative
If you’re a self-motivated sales professional and want to bring your career to the next level at a leading company in the high-technology manufacturing industry, Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry. The offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As a Regional Tools Sales Service Representative, you will be responsible for the promotion, sales and technical support/testing of tool products offered to obtain maximum revenue, profitability and market share in an assigned territory. A key aspect of this position will be building long-term dealer and customer relationships through a detailed understanding of the dealer and customer’s business. The territory will cover Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Additionally, you will:
- Identify and develop sales opportunities and deliver results
- Develop a sales plan for designated territory
- Act as key contact for account and liaise with appropriate personnel to ensure all issues are settled in a timely manner
- Stay current with industry developments, competitive offerings, and issues affecting sales and customers
- Participate in technical studies, demonstrations , and field tests
- Manage and support service for the dealer networks, through training, testing, and trouble-shooting
Location is flexible within the assigned territory region (NV). This role will require up to 70% travel.
You are a highly organized, outgoing self-starter with a background in the industry. Apart from holding an associate’s degree or equivalent experience and at least five years of relevant industry (construction and/or mining) sales experience, you possess strong presentation and communication skills. Networking and cooperation are in your DNA, and you have a well-developed ability to prioritize, follow up and conclude deals. You recognize that cultivating effective partnerships with our customers and delivering solutions that meet their current and future demands is essential to continued growth and success.
- Work responsibly on your own and as part of an integrated team
- Easily develop productive relationships with clients and prospects and with stakeholders throughout the company
- Are comfortable with travel
- Possess a valid driver’s license
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.home.sandvik/careers to apply to the Tools Sales Support Representative position, JO #R0034615
Scadenza: Non impostata
ID posizione: R0034615