Purpose of the role is to provide an annual training plan to raise the competence level of Sales organisation base on value selling & productivity concept in accordance with Training and Center strategy. To facilitate and conduct business and technical training together with Sales Team and Product and Industry Team. To organize, support, coordinate and execute training, customer events and projects in Centre.
Implementation, controlling and reporting
- Aligning and developing activities in Sales Area North Asia. Ensuring all planned and anchored training activities are implemented.
- Identify training and development needs within the Sales Cluster through job analysis, and regular consultation with business managers and human resources.
- Support Sales Area Training and Centre Manager, Sales Cluster Managers to map the competent needs (Business and Technical) of the Sales Cluster staffs
- To coordinate, communicate and execute an annual training plan with Sales Cluster Manager, P&I Manager together with Center Manager for Internal and external training activities that held in the center or onsite
- Planning and preparing of training materials and training aids for all technical programs for both internal and external customers
- Conduct training and facilitate workshops for internal (Sales & specialist) and external (customers and MTMs/MTAs Distributors and Integrators)
- Co-partner with the connected Sale Cluster Manager
- Ensure all documentation (Training Plan) are well kept and updated
- Record all the training, event and project in system
- Support in translation activities
- Drive digital mind-set to everyone in the Sales Cluster & customers
- Promote Coromant metal cutting competence and programs using smart devices in training or exhibitions to educate potential customers in Coromant value offers
- Abilities to conduct Technical training and CoroPak together with the P&I team & Center Manager
- Co-drive e-learning & digitalization to everybody in Sales Cluster & customers
- Drive and create Coromant brand awareness and competence technology to attract future engineers by active collaboration with the Technical Institutions and Universities
- Ensuring that planned and executed activities are carried out within the budget frame. Take responsibility for a sustainable cost control of the training program.
- To assist Centre manager to upkeep the facility and ensure the Center is a center of learning on new products and machining strategy to Internal and external personnel
- To take the responsibility of managing all the assets in Centre and proceed regular maintenance for machines in Centre, and ensure the activities can be held successfully
- Through having activities in center ensure the center is a platform of learning and communication for new products and machining strategy and Coromant Brand promotion to internal and external customer
- Plan, prepare and execute quality machine demo according to the training needs e.g. CoroPak, technical training
- Support in preparing of training materials and training aids
- Prepare CAD/CAM & CNC programming and operation of CNC machine
- Proactively to enhance interactions times and quality in centre
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Has strong understanding and knowledge as it relates to the metal cutting industry.
- CNC Programming, CADCAM knowledge will be added advantage
- Mastercam knowledge will be preferred
- Has knowledge of machining processes, products, and applications
- Be able to operate modern CNC machine, CNC programming and using CAD/CAM software
- Has experience of using video equipment and editing software
- Be an effective team player with positive attitude.
- Be open minded, has learning heart and flexible to adapt to changes.
- Has written, verbal and presentation communication skills
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and able to communicate to all levels in the organization
- Maintain a professional and efficient image as a front line Coromant customer interface
- Computer skills: Microsoft Office: Words - Excel and PowerPoint
- Speaking and writing: English and Mandarin
Scadenza: d.C. giu
ID posizione: R0048910