Digital Marketing Specialist, SAA
Sandvik Coromant in Mebane, NC is looking for a
Digital Marketing Specialist, SAA
Location: Mebane, NC. Hybrid role with 3 days in-office
The Sandvik Coromant marketing team takes the lead in applying a balanced and effective mix of marketing, communication, and brand activities to drive sales, promote our growth strategy and ensure our unique brand position. Covering all of North and South America, this team actively drives an audience centric approach and secures the successful and efficient launch of our offers to grow our reach and create further awareness of our brand, we are looking for a truly dynamic Digital Marketing Specialist – someone who knows how to increase audience engagement and generate the ultimate customer experience at all touchpoints.
We offer a global, innovative and inclusive setting, with passionate people and industry leading solutions in metal cutting – an exciting marketing arena where speed, agility and solid insights sure makes a difference!
Purpose of the role is to use relevant marketing strategies and tactics to:
- Secure the implementation and execution of digital campaigns to drive awareness, create demand and foster customer retention within SAA
- Identify new business opportunities and convert into buying customers
- Create engagement, usage, and conversion around our online self-services
- Drive improvement and development of digital marketing processes in all SAA clusters
- Ensure unique online customer and brand experience
- Work closely with other marketing functions, such as integrated marketing specialists, public relations, internal communications to optimize marketing and communications opportunities.
- Support the growth of share of wallet at existing customers through the web
- Drive improvement and development of digital marketing processes throughout SAA
Key performance areas
- Plan, execute and monitor online customer engagement programs through our marketing automation platform (Marketo)
- Plan, execute and monitor paid media campaigns to increase customer reach and customer engagement, generate leads and strengthen brand awareness and brand position
- Coordinate and supervise digital marketing agency activities in all SAA Clusters
- Drive and develop activities on owned, earned and shared digital channels
- Develop and coordinate the editorial plan for US/CA organic posts on social media
- Channels in collaborations with the Integrated Marketing Specialists
- Establish and track campaign objectives, KPIs and success metrics to evaluate effectiveness and overall performance throughout SAA; report back to management and adjust future tactics and campaigns as needed
- Collaborate with key stakeholders across the business to build alignment and support for integrated campaigns and digital marketing
- Stay on top of trends within the area of digital marketing
- Act as an advisor and expert towards SAA Field Marketing team with regards to digital marketing
- E-mail marketing (drip, event and engagement programs)
- Social media Marketing
- Local SEO optimization
- UTM tracking
- Data analytics
- Web publishing
Your background & profile
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing/Communication or related experience in the area
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in digital marketing, preferably from a B2B perspective
- Knowledge and experience implementing digital marketing execution and best practices utilizing respective digital marketing tools/platforms /Marketo, Google ads, SEO etc
- Experience gathering and analyzing performance results and data / Google Analytics
- Experience with A/B testing and ability to analyze KPI performance
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize and re-prioritize tasks in response to a dynamic environment
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once in a deadline-driven environment
- Solution-oriented, result-driven
- Team player: ability to work within a cross-border marketing team and other departments
- Strong understanding of current online marketing concepts, trends, strategies and best practices
- Strong communication skills English both written and verbal
- Passionate about digital marketing and about winning and achieving results
- Strong learning drive
At Sandvik Coromant, we believe that diversity of experience, perspective and background leads to a better environment for our employees, our business and our customers. Visit us at www.sandvik.com
We’re looking forward to meeting you!
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply for the Digital Marketing Specialist, SAA position, Job # R0049636. We look forward to receiving your application.
Sandvik Coromant is a part of global industrial engineering group Sandvik and is at the forefront of developing manufacturing tools and machining solutions, with knowledge that drives the industry standards and innovations demanded by the metalworking industry now and in the next industrial era. Collaborations with educational institutions, extensive investment in research and development and strong partnerships with customers support the development of advanced machining technologies and systems that will change, lead and drive the future of manufacturing. Sandvik Coromant owns over 3100 patents worldwide, employs over 8,000 staff, and is represented in 130 countries.
Sandvik Coromant is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at HRsupport.US@sandvik.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Scadenza: Non impostata
ID posizione: R0049636