Sandvik Materials Technology - Summerill High Precision Tube in Scottdale (Pennsylvania) is looking for a:
Sandvik Materials Technology is a world-leading manufacturer of high value-added products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. The cutting-edge expertise is based on an integrated production platform and industry-leading metallurgy and R&D.
Our Tube Division is a leading global manufacturer of seamless stainless-steel tubes in special alloys for selected niches in the most demanding industries. At our production site in Scottdale (Summerill High Precision Tube), we cover with the Aviation business one of the most demanding markets thanks to high standard seamless stainless-steel tubes.
Are you looking for a new challenge where you can apply the knowledge and skills you have already gained in an international and very agile corporate environment and optimize corporate processes in the area of Facilities and Maintenance?
Key Performance Areas
The Facilities / Maintenance Manager reports to the Managing Director and leads the technical support for the manufacturing and maintenance groups and the EHS department at the Scottdale facility. The position is responsible for maintaining the facility and machinery in a manner that is both profitable and meets regulatory requirements for employee safety and the environment, which includes the leadership and oversight of repairs on all equipment and facilities maintenance and responsibility for environmental compliance, occupational health and safety at the Scottdale location.
The Facilities / Maintenance Manager leads efforts to improve the preventative maintenance program while supporting efforts in process development and facility upgrades and provides leadership to all personnel in the Maintenance and EHS groups.
Plans, directs, and implements organization’s environmental, health and safety, and security programs to ensure a safe, healthy, and accident-free work environment and compliance to applicable laws and regulations by performing the following duties.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Provides facility wide leadership in the planning, development and implementation of maintenance, construction and modification of all facilities and systems - mechanical and electrical
- Oversees reviews and approves external engineering designs and planning consultants, ensuring that engineering designs are consistent with contract specifications and all relevant regulations and standards
- Ensures the accessibility and accuracy of existing blueprints, plans, drawing and specifications for existing and addition of new equipment
- Manages and develops Maintenance department by promoting best practices in the management of preventative maintenance program to ensure the effective operation of equipment throughout the facility that is in line with SHPT safety, quality, 5S improvement activities
- Supports project management activities and works with internal and external suppliers. Supports purchasing activities for in-scope projects
- Serves as the primary technical contact with outside engineering consultants
- Ensures clear and accurate communication to all stakeholders and customers are met
- Coordinates and leads all internal maintenance activities related to projects
- Manages and provides recommendations to Maintenance Supervisor to determine best short-term and long-term solutions as required
- Ensures all quality and safety standards and best practices are followed
- Act as SHPT’s alternate emergency coordinator
- All employees are responsible for participating, supporting, and maintaining compliance to the company’s Quality, Environmental, and Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems, policies, procedures, programs, and activities as defined within the company’s published management system documentation.
- You possess a minimum of 8 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, with 5 years of experience in project management with oversight of plant facility activities.
- You also possess technical experience in trouble-shooting, repair, and design of electrical, mechanical, and electronic systems.
- A Bachelor’s degree in a Technology or Engineering Field is preferred, but not required.
Where others see many, we see you – personally. We recognize and value your passion and personality as well as your strong leadership skills. You are ready to take on a challenging leadership role and facilitate change. You possess a continuous improvement mindset and are an extremely effective communicator, willing and able to motivate others for success. You are a team player, with a proven background of positive leadership, mentoring, and teamwork.
Summerill High Precision Tube offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.home.sandvik/careers to apply to the Facilities/Maintenance Manager position, JO R0034302.
Scadenza: Non impostata
ID posizione: R0034302