Training Coordinator - Sturgeon Falls ON - DSI
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess training and development needs through surveys, interviews, focus groups, communication with managers, supervisors, and human resources.
- Create, organize, plan, and present various forms of onboarding, orientation, and skills training for employees.
- Map out annual training plans.
- Develop unique training programs to fulfill workers specific needs to maintain or improve job skills.
- Create and/or acquire training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials.
- Present training and development programs using various forms and formats including group discussion, lecture, simulations, and videos.
- Maintain records of training and development activities, attendance, results of tests and assessments, as well as retraining requirements.
- Assess training materials prepared by instructors.
- Evaluate program effectiveness through assessments, surveys, and feedback.
- Maintain knowledge of the latest trends in training and development.
- Prepare and implement training budget; maintain records and reports of expenses.
- Highly effective communication skills, able to communicate clearly, and actively listen to others
- Strong presentation skills
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and related program software
- Adept with a variety of multimedia training platforms and methods
- Ability to evaluate and research training options and alternatives
- Ability to design and implement effective training and development
- Experience with various training methods, including on-the-job coaching, mentorship programs and e-learning
- Organized and skilled in time management
- Proven work experience in Training and Development (Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator, or similar role)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) in Education, Training, HR or related field
HOW TO APPLY:
To apply, please send your resume with the cover letter to email@example.com.
Please indicate in a separate covering letter how your skills, knowledge and experience relate to the qualifications listed above.
DSI welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodation is available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We thank all those who apply, however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Scadenza: Non impostata
ID posizione: R0047887