Change Management Specialist (Hybrid)
DON’T BE IN THE DARK ABOUT YOUR CAREER…….
WE WANT YOU TO HELP US CREATE THE DIGITAL FUTURE OF OUR COMPANY
We embarked a seven year global Business Transformation program enabled by SAP S/4HANA in January 2021. This is a greenfield implementation for Sandvik, a large Swedish multinational group. Ireland was chosen as the central hub location for this business digitalisation initiative which we call the “Seamless Flow Program”. A second phase of the Program is now starting, with ambition to extend the template to our Sales Units
We are looking for exceptional people to join our diverse and multi-cultural team. This is a fantastic opportunity to create the digital future for our organisation using the very latest SAP technologies, creating sustainable business benefits and supporting the execution of Divisional strategies.
As we are creating a new internal SAP competency, this presents a great opportunity for learning and career development in this full-time position.
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering Group with a strong commitment to enhancing customer productivity, profitability and sustainability. The Sandvik Group has been in operation since 1862 and today employs some 44,000 people, working in approximately 160 countries. Our diverse solutions delivered by our highly qualified and proficient employees enhance our customers’ productivity, safety and their profitability.
We are now recruiting for a Change Management Specialist (Hybrid) - for a permanent role in our Dublin Office.
The Change Management Specialist is a key role within the Seamless Flow Programme change management team. The role will help support the successful adoption of this Digital Transformation initiative through a focus on people, including driving engagement and readiness for changes to business processes, technology, job roles and organisation structures. The role is responsible for development and administration of change activities within each business Division and all impacted employees.
The role will support all change related activities on the programme from impact assessment, stakeholder engagement and communications through to end user training and business adoption. The role will support the Phase 2 Change Lead and Training Manager in creating and implementing change management strategies and plans that maximise employee adoption and minimise resistance to change
- Develops communication materials with appropriate messaging that helps cultivate engagement and acceptance to maximise adoption and benefits across the entities and geographies in each deployment wave.
- Supports business readiness activities through all programme deployment waves and phases.
- Help to create an environment that supports continuous connectivity, collaboration and knowledge sharing across the geographies and entities.
- Coordinates champion/floorwalker activities across the geographies and entities.
- Consults and Collaborates with the functional workstreams in the program to complete change management assessments.
- Supports the change lead in identifying, analysing and preparing risk mitigation tactics.
- Supports the change lead in identifying and managing anticipated resistance.
- Supports and engages with managers, senior leaders, change champions and super users.
- Supports role to position mapping for all impacted end users, organisational design and definition of roles and responsibilities.
- Coordinates efforts with business process managers, experts, champions, super users.
- Evaluates and ensures business readiness.
- Manages communications across stakeholder groups.
- Tracks and reports issues to the change lead.
- Defines and measures success metrics and monitors change progress.
- 3+ years experience in a Change Management role, supporting complex change management initiatives, in a large scale or multinational organisation preferred
- Experience of major transformation programmes required
- Experience supporting Change Management activities on a technology transformation programme preferred
- SAP, ERP or functional experience advantageous
Education, Licenses & Certificates
- Educated to degree level
- Certification in Change Management preferred
- Certification in Project Management desirable
What we offer:
22 days annual leave
4 Company Days
Defined Contribution Pension
VHI Health Insurance
Life & Disability Insurance
Health & Wellbeing Initiatives – gym membership, wellbeing seminars, bike to work scheme
Flexible start & Finish times
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting our business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment; wherever in the world we operate.
Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety at a premium, acknowledging and respecting the communities and giving due consideration to the environment in the areas we operate.
These core values, to prioritise the safety and well-being of our employees, are the foundation of how we work today. We also recognise the importance on inter-personal relationships and how those based on honesty, respect and trust, enhance our working lives and help each other’s growth and career development.
Equality of opportunity is fully supported and endorsed as an employer by Sandvik, while also welcoming the additional strength that diversity brings, by providing a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Location: Dublin, Ireland (Dockline, Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1)
Reporting to: Change Management Lead
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunnelling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees within continuing operations.
A glimpse of our culture
At Sandvik, we’re tech driven, innovative and entrepreneurial! For us, success is a team effort - we value diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive culture where people can be themselves and reach their full potential. So, we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our differences. We also give you the freedom to find that perfect mix between work, family life and interests. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn or Facebook to get to know us further.
How to apply? Interested in the challenge? Please apply directly at https://www.home.sandvik/career
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilise, and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
The closing date for applications is 30th September 2022
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU
Scadenza: Non impostata
ID posizione: R0045043