Customer Service Representative
Présentation du poste
- Date limite : Non défini(e)
- Pays : United States of America
- Localisation : Elko, Nevada
- ID de poste : R0026894
- Catégorie d'emploi : Vente et Service Produit
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions, in Elko, NV is looking for a
Customer Sales and Support Representative
Are you an out-going, experienced customer service professional? If you are passionate about a customer service career at a high-tech company offering great development and growth opportunities, we want to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As the Customer Sales and Support Representative, you will be the first point of contact for customers and owner of the order process, responsible for answering and responding to customer issues with a sense of personal accountability and professionalism. This role is also a key member of a sales team, with the aim of building long-term customer satisfaction.
The Customer Sales & Support Representative will:
- Answer all designated incoming calls from external sources and process sales orders taken by phone
- Assess customer inquiries and route to appropriate person or department
- Take ownership of customer issues and ensure commitments are met as promised
- Expedite urgent orders to ensure customer receives when needed
- Advise supervisor of customer concerns and solicit support where needed
- Proactively inform customer of any changes to order status, backlog issues, or other relevant matters.
- Utilize tools and resources provided (sourcing allocation, stock, rob jobs) to satisfy customer requirements.
- Assist Expeditor to ensure accuracy of customer backorder status
- Stay current on industry developments, competitive offerings and issues affecting sales and customers.
- Develop working knowledge of products and their functions for their respective customer group
There are three shifts for this position, with the first starting at 5:00 AM, and the last ending at 5:00 PM. Candidates must be able to work each shift as needed.
The ideal Customer Sales & Support Representative will possess 2-5 years of relevant customer service experience, along with a two year degree, or equivalent experience. You are an organized and enthusiastic self-starter who enjoys working in a team and cultivates productive relationships with distributors/integrators and end-users of our products. You possess excellent business-wide communication skills, along with a strong sense of tact and diplomacy. You are cooperative and relationship-oriented, with a proven sense of professionalism and the ability to use discretion and sound business judgment when needed. Your customer service skills are top-notch, as are your planning and organizational skills.
Additionally, the Customer Sales & Support Representative:
- Is experienced with the Microsoft Office suite, specifically Excel and the Windows environment
- Possesses a high degree of personal accountability and follow-up skills
- Is able to learn Customer Service software applications
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package, including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.home.sandvik/career to the Customer Sales and Support Representative position, JO # R0026894
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Date limite : Non défini(e)
ID de poste : R0026894