Account Portfolio Manager
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service, and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability.
With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation.
We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Account Portfolio Manager
This position will need to provide a positive customer experience, focus on our customers needs and pain points, thereby retaining market share or increasing company share of wallet and ensure the highest possible return on investment of our front-line sales resources. An account portfolio manager must constantly be looking for ways to make it easier for our customers to become more successful by providing solutions not just products.
- Maintains existing relationships, market share and searches for new opportunities inside the assigned customer portfolio
- Ensures an appropriate development strategy is defined in an account plan for the assigned customer portfolio
- Develops strategies and determine activities focused on customer needs and pain-points
- Achieves business and financial outcomes according to expectation for assigned sales region
- Demonstrates delivered added value through documented savings within the assigned customer portfolio
- Reviews results and develops corrective actions to ensure the results are according to plan
- Support Sales Management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets as required
- Co-ordinates specialist support as required fulfilling Coromant commitment
- Seek application specialist support based on ROI (return of investment) analysis and communication with RSM
- Possesses basic product and services knowledge and gains a thorough knowledge of our customer’s business & their requirements.
- Ensures pre-meeting plans and preparations before each end-customer and partner visit to secure efficient negotiation results.
- Ensures global and local pricing strategies are executed within all sales activities.
- Promotes the competitive advantage of Sandvik Coromant products and advanced solutions, highlighting differentiating advantages of Sandvik Coromant Total Value Chain Offer.
- Accountable to maintain customer expectations for long-term strategic partnership.
- All activities are executed in accordance with the requirements of Quality Management System and Sales & Marketing Playbook.
- University degree in mechanical/manufacturing engineering or economics or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years’ experience in sales and marketing management, preferred machining knowledge & cutting tool experience.
- Proven track record in delivering good business results.
- Experience in the negotiations of commercial terms and conditions
- Relevant experience from Account Management or Sales Management and relevant application knowledge.
- Project management knowledge is required. Strong computer skills would be an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of managing external and internal customer relationships.
- Strong communication skills and fluent in the English language.
- Candidate must have the legal right to live and work in Singapore.
- Candidate must possess a current driver’s license and access to a car to enable customer visits.
Please note: Applicants will be matched against above key performance criteria and profile requirements. Please only apply if you meet these criterions.
Applications close: September 1, 2022 or sooner if the right applicant is found.
Määräaika: 1 syys
Työpaikan tunnus: R0044867