Rhino Support Technician
- Määräaika: 13 elo
- Maa: Australia
- Sijainti: Perth WA, Western Australia, Kalgoorlie WA, Western Australia
- Työpaikan tunnus: R0016059
- Työpaikkaluokka: Myynti ja Tuotepalvelu
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition. In 2019, sales were approximately 45 billion SEK with about 14,000 employees within continuing operations.
Support the Sandvik Rhino product in the APAC sales region providing technical and hands on assistance to all key stakeholders.
This position will require 50% time traveling around Australia and could be based in Canning Vale or Kalgoorlie.
Areas of responsibility
- Always conduct activities in accordance with our Environment Health and Safety Vision to achieve Zero Harm to; our people, the environment we work in, our customers and our suppliers
- Perform onsite technical familiarisation with customer operators and technicians
- Complete commissioning of new and repaired equipment
- Contribute ideas for continuous improvement and assist in the development of job procedures as required.
- Assist with hands on fault finding and servicing of customers Rhino equipment
- Develop customer relationships to ensure customers have a positive experience and remain loyal to the Sandvik / Rhino brand
- Provide relevant feedback to Product Support Manager, Field Service Manager and relevant Factory Product Engineering to enable improvements to the equipment or its operation.
- Aid in compiling accurate data to process warranty claims and engineering machine improvements.
- Investigate warranty claims proactively and reactively to enhance customer satisfaction and provide feedback to the Warranty Analyst.
You will need a trade qualification and the ability to perform under pressure and excellent customer service focus. You will require a high degree of autonomy as this role will be working on various customer sites. You will require a passion to win and an ability to train and guide other Sandvik technicians.
What we offer
Sandvik offers an excellent comprehensive compensation package including superannuation above the superannuation guarantee, employee benefits and wellness programs as well as ongoing development and training
Our Company and Culture
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is a leading supplier in equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognise that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from women and Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
How to apply Click ‘Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Sandvik is a high-tech and global engineering group offering products and services that enhance customer productivity, profitability and safety. We hold world-leading positions in selected areas – tools and tooling systems for metal cutting; equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries; products in advanced stainless steels and special alloys as well as products for industrial heating. In 2017, the Group had approximately 43,000 employees and sales of 91 billion SEK in more than 150 countries within continuing operations.
Määräaika: 13 elo
Työpaikan tunnus: R0016059