WMS Application Analyst
Sandvik is looking for an
WMS Application Analyst
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, service, digital solutions and sustainability-driving technologies for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading and hauling, tunneling and quarrying. In 2021, sales were approximately 41.4 billion SEK with about 15,500 employees.
We are seeking a highly skilled Warehouse Management Application Analyst to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for the administration and support of the Blue Yonder WMS application, ensuring optimal system performance and functionality. You will collaborate with warehouse staff, IT teams, and management to identify opportunities for improvement and drive efficiency in warehouse processes. The ideal candidate must have experience working with Blue Yonder WMS, and possess a good understanding of shipping and receiving, warehouse operations, system integrations, and troubleshooting.
Main responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Act as application owner and system administrator
- Manage regional and global templates being the gatekeeper of the solution to ensure it does not stray from the standard upgrade path
- Continuously fine-tune WMS/TMS systems configuration
- Ensure that requests for service and system support are addressed appropriately and in a timely and professional manner
- Integration monitoring & failure troubleshooting – focus on the root cause and error reduction
- Release management; Blue Yonder, Centiro, Nice Label, iReport, Teologis release upgrades; JDA patches/hotfixes; Interface changes; New & changed labels and reports
- Provide and apply application expertise and partner with regional Key-User network and Logistics Engineers to identify improvements, develop proposals and deliver on the change process. Implement successful regional initiatives globally
- Involved in end to end configuration and testing
- Keep up to date on application trends and technologies to ensure that SMRT P&S Logistics continuously improves process efficiencies and customer service effectiveness
- Improve existing and develop new logistics and supply chain solutions within SMRT P&S Logistics.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Supply Chain Management, or related field preferred; relevant work experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- Demonstrated experience in functional areas such as shipping and receiving, and warehouse operations
- You can solve complex problems
- Extensive experience working with Blue Yonder WMS warehouse management systems
- Excellent knowledge of SQL and experience with database queries and data analysis
- Strong attention to detail and ability to maintain accurate records and documentation
- Proven track record of identifying areas for improvement in warehouse processes and implementing solutions to drive efficiency and productivity
- Excellent communication skills in English both in writing and verbally and ability to effectively communicate with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Strong understanding of system integrations and ability to troubleshoot and permanently solve related issues.
The location is Eindhoven, the Netherlands. The job requires travelling for approximately 25%.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik has a developed belief in conducting business in a sustainable and responsible manner, both for our employees and the environment, wherever in the world we operate. Our high ethical standards determine our policy of putting Safety first, acknowledging and respecting the communities and the environment where we operate.
These core values – to prioritize the safety and well-being of our employees – help to build the foundation of how we work today. We also recognize the importance of inter-personal relationships and how honesty, respect, and trust in each other, enhances our working lives, and help foster all our professional development.
Equality of opportunity is supported and endorsed by Sandvik. We also welcome the additional strength that diversity brings, and aim to provide a work environment where everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
Send your application no later than June 6, 2023. Read more about Sandvik and apply through the careers section on the Sandvik website. Job ID: R0053421.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact via e-mail HRBenelux@sandvik.com or phone +31 0800-8044. Please note, we do not accept applications via email. Please use our career site.
Prior to this recruitment, we have already decided which advertising channels and marketing campaigns we wish to utilize and we respectfully decline any contact from marketing or recruitment agencies regarding additional channels or campaigns.
Määräaika: 5 kesäk.
Työpaikan tunnus: R0053421