- Fecha tope: 20 abr.
- País: Canadá
- Ubicación: Lively, Ontario
- Job-ID: R0023977
- Categoría de puesto: Finanzas
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry including rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Currently we have an opening for a Finance Analyst, located in Sudbury, Ontario.
Reporting to the Finance Controller, the Finance Analyst plays an integral role in delivering financial data and reporting, process analysis and improvement, and internal controls development and monitoring. This position collaborates with various stakeholders within the business area.
Key Responsibilities Include the following:
- Conduct process analysis, collaborating with subject matter experts within the business area in order to optimize ways of working
- Assist in the development and monitoring of effective internal controls to safeguard the company's assets, and ensure compliance with internal and external policies
- Involvement in month/quarter/year end closing activities, including journal entries, account reconciliation and analysis, and reporting
- Provide analysis and support with new ERP implementation
Required Skills, Experience and Education
- University degree in business, finance, or accounting
- CPA designation (or working towards one)
- 2 to 5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong analytical skills with a high attention to detail
- Strong oral/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Problem solving and decision-making skills
- Advanced computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Office, Outlook etc.)
- Sandvik offers a comprehensive compensation package including a retirement savings plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits and ongoing development and training.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply online with their resume at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Finance Analyst, Job Requisition R0023977.
We thank all applicants for their response, however, only those being considered for an interview will be contacted.
Sandvik is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable, and accessible environment where all employees and customers feel valued, respected, and supported.
We are dedicated to building a workforce that reflects the diversity of the communities in which we live and serve, and where every worker has the opportunity to reach their full potential
Sandvik welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fecha tope: 20 abr.