Meet Mats W Lundberg, Sustainability Expert
Find out what it takes to make the shift and to drive sustainability in the materials industry. Listen to Sandvik Board Member and Sustainability expert Mats W Lundberg´s views on the topic in this episode of Meet Sandvik – Employee Stories.
In the podcast Mats discloses how the hydrogen cars opened the door to Sandvik for him. Also, he stresses the importance of motivating people to do the right thing in all economic climates when it comes to sustainability.
“It´s a must have. When we link sustainability to business, then we will do the right things,” says Mats W Lundberg, who is as passionate about sustainability at work as he is at home.
“I have solar panels on my roof, a battery car and an electrical bicycle. It´s not easy and I´m not perfect, but I try to improve.”
Turns out he has other engineering skills that come at hand in his home as well.
In each episode of the podcast Meet Sandvik you will meet different persons that give their perspective on Sandvik. Sometimes it´s an employee telling his or her story. Sometimes you will meet experts discussing how a hot topic can affect Sandvik.
- Stefan Widing, President and CEO of Sandvik
- Mats W Lundberg and Carina Silberg
- Marianne Grauers and Kinna Brundin
- Melita Hegarty, Community Engagement and First Nations Participation Advisor
- Meghan West, CEO of CNC Software (Mastercam)
- Boel Schylander, Sustainability Manager, Rock Tools division