Sales and product service
- Install, repair, inspect and commission products and equipment of different kind at customer site or own premises.
- Report and document results after above actions.
- Responsible for plan, conduct and maintain tools and equipment for service work.
- Support the customer’s product/equipment/processes by suggesting possible improvements.
- Provide basic technical support to the sales team.
- Ability to produce positive results in sales-client interventions.
- Expands skills in own work area. Maintains appropriate licenses, training and/or certifications, as needed. Applies experience and skills to complete assigned work within our area of expertise.
- Works within standard operating procedures. Works with a moderate degree of supervision.
- Has established skills to perform a variety of activities.
- Recognizes and solves typical problems that can occur in own work area without supervisory approval; evaluates and selects solutions from established options.
- 2-4 years work experience within required area.
Send your application no later than Apr 30, 2024.Read more about Sandvik Group and apply at home.sandvik/career (Job ID: R0061503).
For further information about this position, please contact:
- Carrie Xiao, HRBPfirstname.lastname@example.org