Sales and product service
Account Portfolio Manager
SANDVIK COROMANT is the world’s leading supplier of tools, tooling solutions, and know-how to the manufacturing industry. Our customers, which include major manufacturers within aerospace, automotive, medical, energy and general engineering, rely on us to provide the highest level of knowledge, service, and support to help them achieve their goals for productivity and profitability.
With extensive investments in research and development, we bring game-changing technologies and solutions to a dynamic industry driven by a demand for constant innovation.
We have 8,000 employees and are represented in 130 countries, uniquely positioning us to set the industry standard for high technology manufacturing now and for the future. Sandvik Coromant is part of the business area Sandvik Machining Solutions within the 150-year old global industrial group Sandvik.
Our Company and Culture
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this, we always act in line with our high ethical standards, putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. The safety and well-being of our employees and the environment are our core values. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.
Account Portfolio Manager
- Maintains existing relationships, market share and searches for new opportunities inside the assigned customer portfolio
- Ensures an appropriate development strategy is defined in an account plan for the assigned customer portfolio
- Develops strategies and determine activities focused on customer needs and pain-points
- Achieves business and financial outcomes according to expectation for assigned sales region
- Demonstrates delivered added value through documented savings within the assigned customer portfolio
- Reviews results and develops corrective actions to ensure the results are according to plan
- Support Sales Management in providing accurate forecasts, budgets and targets as required
- Co-ordinates specialist support as required fulfilling Coromant commitment
- Seek application specialist support based on ROI (return of investment) analysis and communication with RSM
- Possesses basic product and services knowledge and gains a thorough knowledge of our customer’s business & their requirements.
- Ensures pre-meeting plans and preparations before each end-customer and partner visit to secure efficient negotiation results.
- Ensures global and local pricing strategies are executed within all sales activities.
- Promotes the competitive advantage of Sandvik Coromant products and advanced solutions, highlighting differentiating advantages of Sandvik Coromant Total Value Chain Offer.
- Accountable to maintain customer expectations for long-term strategic partnership.
- All activities are executed in accordance with the requirements of Quality Management System and Sales & Marketing Playbook.
Preferred Skills & Knowledge: Machine Tooling knowledge
Education: Preferably major in Mechanical Engineering
Good to have exposure to Milling, Drilling, Turning