Sales and product service
Rock Tools Territory Business Line Manager, Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions, Turkiye
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a leading supplier of equipment, tools, services, support and technical solutions for the mining and construction industry, and our operations and organizations are spread around the globe. We offer you a world of opportunities and our diverse businesses and cross-border networks enable you to explore your potential and thrive.
Sandvik is a global, high-tech engineering group providing solutions that enhance productivity, profitability and sustainability for the manufacturing, mining, and infrastructure industries. In 2022, the group had approximately 40,000 employees, sales in about 150 countries and revenues of about SEK 112 billion within continuing operations.
Business area Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a global leading supplier in equipment and tools, parts, service and technical solutions for the mining and infrastructure industries. Applications include rock drilling, rock cutting, loading, and hauling, tunneling, and quarrying.
Rock Tools Territory Business Line Manager is responsible for planning, directing, and monitoring the activities of Rock Tools Sales Team within Turkiye to achieve established sales targets.
Key responsibilities include
- Being ultimately accountable for meeting established sales goals in Turkiye via effective management of the assigned sales team, and by maintaining an active presence with customers in the market, with “EHS (Environment& Health& Safety)” as the priority,
- Directly managing a team of frontline sales and backline order desk staff,
- Being actively involved in the field activities with sales people and customers,
- Taking accountability for management of budgets and forecasts (including costs, inventory planning and accounts receivables),
- Taking active part in the Territory Turkiye Management Team,
- Development of the sales strategy for Turkiye in line with Sandvik Rock Tools Global Strategy and Territory Turkiye Strategy,
- Providing regular input to the Rock Tools Product Line to improve product offering,
- Taking active part in the Territory Turkiye marketing activities,
- Managing the sustainability projects of Rock Tools in Turkiye,
- Managing distributor and reseller relationships in line with Sandvik Global directives in Turkiye.
- Bachelor/master’s degree in mining, geological or other engineering departments,
- Minimum 7-years’ experience in the mining industry and/or sales,
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in a leading position,
- Knowledge of drilling processes and the equipment used in surface and underground applications in the mining industry,
- High proficiency in written and spoken English and Turkish,
- Active car driver with a sense of security,
- Ability to travel throughout Turkiye and abroad,
- No obligation for military service for male candidates,
- Good negotiation skills and the ability to close a sale,
- Disciplined, well organized with good follow up ability,
- Ability to work in the global matrix organization.
How To Apply
Please send us your application as soon as possible.
Do you want to learn more about this exciting job? Please contact
- Mine Fidan, recruiter