Sales and product service
AREA MANAGER (JOB CODE R0060792)
Deadline: Not set
Country: United States of America
Location: Alachua, Florida
Job category: Sales
Sandvik Mining & Construction USA, LLC in Alachua, FL is looking for an Area Manager (Job Code R0060792)
Your performance areas:
The Area Manager position is responsible for implementing and executing sales programs and strategies to promote the sale and use of Sandvik’s surface mining and rotary drilling products and equipment.
Key responsibilities include:
- Secure new business and build on existing core business by calling on industry professionals who can recommend or consume surface mining products.
- Attain market growth and recommend goals for maintenance of surface mining products.
- Conduct sales calls to educate customers and/or sales representatives who can recommend Sandvik’s mining equipment products, regarding the benefits and special uses of Sandvik’s mining equipment products.
- Introduce and detail mining equipment products and promotions.
- Provide product awareness seminars, and technical presentations for Sandvik’s large-scale rotary mining equipment.
- Develop key account plans and strategies.
- Oversee sale of products and services to large customers within an assigned geographical territory.
- Retain and grow business with existing customers and generate sales from new customers.
- Anticipate and understand customer needs and match them with Sandvik product offering to maximize customer value and sales profit.
- Pursue sales leads and visit existing and new customers who may be of strategic importance to the organization.
- Assess customer needs and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Negotiate prices and delivery times within limits of authority and conclude sales orders to meet revenue targets.
- Collect and communicate relevant business and market intelligence to product and sales management using CRM systems.
- Establish annual, quarterly, monthly, or weekly sales plans and prioritize activities to ensure targets are met.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mining Engineering or Mechanical Engineering and five (5) years of experience as Sales Engineer.
- Alternatively, we will accept no degree and seven (7) years of experience as Sales Engineer.
- The five or seven years of experience must have included the sale of surface mining equipment, including rotary tools, drilling and/or crushing machines and related customer account management.
- Up to 25% domestic, and up to 25% international, travel required
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life, health, dental, and disability insurance, paid time off, paid holidays, employee wellness and recreational discounts, tuition reimbursement and a generous 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, apply https://www.home.sandvik/career referencing job code R0060792.
Sandvik Mining is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law. Sandvik Mining is a veteran-friendly company.
Deadline: Not set