Sales and product service
AFTER SALES SERVICE MANAGER Stationary Crushing & Screening
Sandvik Rock Processing Solutions are a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, support and technical solutions for the mining industry and niches such as quarrying, tunnelling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and civil engineering industry. With customers demanding even greater productivity to ensure profitability, we provide the cutting-edge solutions needed to succeed.
Within this business area, Sandvik Mining and Construction France sells its equipments in France, Benelux and North Africa and to a certain extend West Africa. We are looking for a:
AFTER SALES SERVICE MANAGER
Stationary Crushing & Screening
Located in Chauny (02) or Lyon (Meyzieu - 69)
ROLE & MISSIONS
Reporting to the Territory Manager of SRP, you will be in charge of the coordination, supervision and animation of the activity and the Crushing & Screening after-sales service team based in Chauny (02).
Your main missions are the following ones:
- Lead and manage a team of around 10 employees and manage the activity of the department.
- Ensure the satisfaction of our customers through a service of quality.
- Develop our sales, particularly through service contracts.
- Drive change by optimizing processes and modes of operation using Sandvik internal devices and tools.
- Visit our customers regularly (distributors and end customers) and develop, in conjunction with the group's factories (Product Areas), a range of services that meet their expectations.
- Smooth CRM (SalesForce) implementation and effective customer data management, reporting tools development.
The position is preferably based near Chauny, where our after sales organization is located, or near our headquarters in Lyon region, with weekly trips to Chauny. We provide a company car.
You have a technical degree (Engineer school) with at least a minimum of 10 years of experience in managing an after sales department.
You have a good technical knowledge in electricity, mechanics and hydraulics. Experience in the Construction or Mining environment will be a major asset.
To be successful in this role, you will be service minded, comfortable in a matrix and multicultural work environment and possess strong communication skills.
Fluency in English is required for this position as well as significant and successful experience in team management. French language is also required to communicate with your team and customers.
You master the Pack-office and are familiar with databases and CRM.
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested, please submit your application no later than 15.11.2023.
Job requisition n°R0060530.
CVs must be in English.
HRBP : Mrs Vera Mushina.
Read more about Sandvik at www.sandvik.com.