Sales and product service
Continuous Product Improvement Specialist
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) Specialist to join their Rotary Drills Division in Alachua, FL.
Sandvik is a global engineering company with over 37,000 team members worldwide. Our division headquarters in sunny Alachua, FL is where we design and manufacture world class rotary drill machines for the global surface mining industry. We offer customer focused mining solutions centered on our own employees’ passion to win while maintaining a fun and rewarding work atmosphere.
At Sandvik, we’re technology driven, innovative, entrepreneurial, and inclusive! Our workplace is full of dedicated and passionate team members who directly contribute to our company’s growth and success. We believe that diversity inspires, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together, and celebrating our differences. And it’s our commitments to Safety, Quality, and our People in what sets us apart here in Alachua.
The Continuous Product Improvement (CPI) Specialist is to support data integrity for all rotary products and customers in a timely manner with accurate data management during the machine lifecycle. They will be responsible for owning, improving, and developing the CPI process including reporting and meeting protocols. The CPI Specialist diligently tracks the progress of each case, takes necessary actions, and facilitates cross-functional department meetings to address the issues effectively.
Additionally, the CPI Specialist will:
- Train Sales Area Product Master’s on CPI process within Salesforce
- Develop and maintain CPI dashboards within Salesforce-PowerBI to meet required KPI’s
- Document, drive and follow-up on ECN/ECM activities and open items for Technical Services
- Audit all closing case check list and resolution notes for accuracy.
Education & Experience
- BA/BS Degree and 5+ years of related technical experience
- AA Degree or Vocational Tech Education with 10+ years of related technical experience
- Possess a general understanding of machine configuration for Rotary Drills
- Facilitating cross functional team meetings
- ISO auditing experience preferred
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with people and other departments on all levels.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills including strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of data analytics and Engineering change management process
- Strong data analysis, time management and computer skills such Microsoft 365 applications, Salesforce, PowerBI and Teamcenter
- Knowledge with surface mining and machinery equipment is a plus
*This is an onsite position.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, paid time off, tuition reimbursement and a 401(k)-retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to the CPI Specialist position, Job Req. ID #R0059820.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at HRsupport.US@sandvik.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.