Sales and product service
Dormer Pramet is looking for a Sales Engineer in our Mexico Market.
Dormer Pramet, a leading manufacturer of HSS, high performance carbide round tools and Indexable Tooling, and part of the world leading Dormer Group. We have an open position for a Sales Engineer to support and grow the Dormer Pramet product lines.
The Sales Engineer will be responsible to drive sales development of new and existing products lines through our distribution channel partners to grow product market share and new product introduction.
Key performance areas
· Develop new customers and distributor channels to increase overall market coverage, penetration, and share of key end user accounts.
· Heavy emphasis on newly introduced applications specific solid carbide drills, high performance taps and indexable tooling.
· Work with Customers and Distributors to understand and anticipate their tooling requirements/needs, and communicate those requirements to Dormer Pramet’s Product Management organization to prepare for the future.
· Interact with customers/distributors and support their tooling issues, suggest product line recommendations, order follow-up, delivery, quality, etc.
Additional responsibilities include:
· Conduct training and host new product introduction meetings with distribution and customer personnel.
· Pursue sales leads, conduct customer visits, respond to more complex customer inquiries, negotiate pricing and delivery times within stated targets.
· Operate and maintain leased vehicle in accordance with published company policies and instructions.
· Maintain our Sales & Marketing database program which includes updating customer contacts, opportunities & mailing list.
· Meet established goals for product sales and drive initiatives outlined in the Sales & Marketing Plan.
· Comply with both customer and company safety standards, and procedures including but not limited to wearing of protective clothing.
· Perform other functions that may be assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree of Applied Sciences or equivalent experience
· Three years of experience working with metal working products
· Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently.
· Proficiency with training and presentation skills to large and small groups.
· Ability to perform mathematical calculations applicable to product applications and sales statistics.
· Possession of a current driver’s license valid for state of primary residence.
· Ability to undergo and pass security clearance screening for entry into customer facilities.
· Ability to travel domestically and internationally as required.
How to apply
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.