Sales and product service
Директор по развитию бизнеса по СНГ/Customer Account & Applications Manager CIS
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions CIS is looking for a
Customer Account & Applications Manager CIS
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Manager with a background in mining and construction industries and who wants to bring his/her career to the next level at a leading company. If you are ready to make a strong positive impact to an organization, then we want to speak with you!
Key performance areas
As the Customer Account & Applications Manager CIS you will be responsible for further developing and implementing the Sales strategy within CIS territory as Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan, for governing sales activities, budgets, business plans and operation in line with the agreed Sales Area strategy and account plans.
Key responsibilities include:
- Create customer value propositions to proactively create opportunities for the parts & service offerings
- Implement the territory budget (both cost and revenue /profit margins) in alignment with Sales Area & Account Management
- Conduct commercial activities in alignment with agreed account management plan and way of working
- Recruit, retain, develop and manage performance of multiple (cross-border) sales teams and individuals
- Provide regular business performance metric reports to management
- Liaise and work with senior management to set forecasts, budgets, and targets
- Ensure that end-user and customer relations are effectively managed
- Ensure strong financial discipline within the CIS territory, balancing sales and managing Administrative and Sales (A&S) expenses (Direct & Indirect)
- Develop deep understanding of customer business, operations and processes
- Develop & implement the territory parts & services strategy in alignment with the Sales Area strategy
- Develop and drive sales initiatives within the service offering to secure sustainable business for workshops and service contracts
- Execute the TCO models as defined and developed by the Total Cost of Ownership Analysis
- Plan parts stock and distribution for efficiency in both operations and capacity
Your profile and qualifications
You are a confident, analytical, and strategic Leader who possesses a proven ability to drive continuous improvement and deliver results. You possess at least 5 years’ experience in senior sales and business development roles in Mining and Construction industries and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar managerial position. Good English language command both in speaking & writing is a must.
We put great value in your personality, as well as in your business acumen and integrity. You are a highly effective leader, taking a holistic approach to management, while also maintaining a strong customer focus. Your influencing and communication skills are excellent, and you have an ability to develop trusted and collaborative relationships with colleagues and business stakeholders at all levels. You are exceedingly comfortable working in a global setting, with a highly developed multi-cultural understanding. Comprehending and analyzing high volumes of information quickly is second nature to you, and you thrive in fast-paced environment.
We offer a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of life and health insurance, lunch compensation, and pension program. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please visit www.sandvik.com/careers to apply to the Customer Account & Application Manager CIS position, Job Requisition R0047167.
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact HR Generalist, Mariyam Abdulov, email@example.com.
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions are a leading supplier of equipment and tools, service, support and technical solutions for the mining industry and niches such as quarrying, tunnelling, demolition, dimensional stone, recycling and the civil engineering industry.
Diversity lies at the heart of our business and is an integral part of who we are as a company. Our goal is to both create a work environment that provides all our employees with equal access to information, development and opportunity and to attract, develop and retain the best and brightest from all walks of life, backgrounds and gender
Our strength is to deliver best-in-class equipment and solutions that meet and exceed customer safety and productivity needs.