Order Process Specialist
Sandvik is looking for an:
Order Process Specialist
Parts & Services Division
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions (SMR) is a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, parts, services, digital solutions and sustainability-driving technologies for the mining and infrastructure industries. One of our key success factors are our 17,000 dedicated employees – the ones who brought us to the market-leading position we hold today, and the ambassadors of our brand and culture. To continue attracting, engaging and developing top talents in a relevant way for our business, we’re now making a move towards an even more employee-centric, digital and agile approach.
As part of our Sandvik Shift strategy, we are seeking an Order Process Specialist for our Parts & Services Division in SMR. This role is responsible for design of efficient customer order entry processes (including confirmation and status updates to customers) for all P&S offerings with particular focus on ordering processes for e.g. supply and service agreement, subscriptions and similar, including related performance measurement.
About this opportunity
The role is initially focused on representing Parts and Services in the Seamless flow project and secure efficient and standardised set up of order entry and order management utilizing the capability of modern IT-solutions.
The preferred location for the position is Dockline, Mayor Street, IFSC, Dublin 1 or, alternatively, in Amsterdam. In this role, you will report to the Sales Process and Tools Manager for Sales and Development of the Parts & Services Division.
- Process Design
- In cooperation with e.g. Solution Leads, Sales channel owners, Service Portfolio managers and Sales areas identify current practices and underlying Business needs.
- Create a development path for the process area including required IT-capabilities, competencies & skills and ways of working.
- Design processes for key functions, development projects and initiatives. Oversee and validate the design of process changes.
- Identify change requirements with regards to organization or way of working to support successful implementation
- Process Implementation
- Participate in and drive implementation of process changes.
- Audit adherence to key processes, troubleshoot, study and address performance issues, by proposing corrective actions.
- Process Monitoring
- Set KPIs and propose targets that link to business KPI’s and outcomes. Measure process performance.
- Assess processes for continuous improvement
- Networking and Benchmarking
- Study industry best practices and continuously benchmark processes to industry best in class processes
- Stakeholder management
- Close cooperation with P&S Sales Channel Owners and specialists.
- Remain in regular and open dialogue with Sales area officials responsible for order entry (for all products)
- Ensure that order entry process is validated and approved by respective Product Portfolio manager, related process owners within Logistics and Service operations.
Qualifications for this role include 2 years of experience in customer order handling including change management experience. Technical competencies include strong proficiency in analysis and data management and highly developed influencing and presentation skills. To be successful in the role proficiency in Microsoft office, including advanced skills in Microsoft Excel will be very useful as well as experience with SAPS4 Hana and Aurora EQ (or similar).
Strong communication skills, analytical mindset and excellent problem solving skills are crucial. You should be keen on knowledge sharing and have innovative mindset. You will be part of a great team and we will welcome you as a team-player. Fluency in English is required.
What’s in it for you?
We offer an exciting role in an international business environment, opportunities for professional development, and a diverse and inclusive company culture. Our values prioritize Innovation, Fair Play, Customer Focus and Passion to Win. Visit our stories hub, LinkedIn, or Facebook to get to know us better.
Diversity, Inclusion & Sustainability
Sandvik is committed to diversity, inclusion, and sustainability. We encourage applicants who believe they are the right fit for the role, even if they don't meet all the qualifications initially.
To apply, please visit home.sandvik/career by 31 October 2023. For more information, contact email@example.com. We appreciate your interest, but we are not seeking additional advertising or recruitment agency support at this time.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the EU or hold a valid permit to work in the EU.