Product Line Manager, Batteries & Chargers
Job Description Summary
- Identifies, develops and evaluates new product ideas, enhancements to existing products or strategic product extensions, and translates research discoveries into usable and marketable products.
- Leads, sponsors, sets priority, plans and tracks all phases of the product life cycle, from inception through introduction into the marketplace.
- Develops processes and procedures to support product line process.
- This position has flexibility in location to Turku, Finland or Camarillo, CA USA
- Competitor monitoring and analysis of the competitive landscape for all products in the portfolio.
- Provide strategic oversight of all products in the portfolio.
- Ensure that product specifications, options and pricing are aligned throughout the products.
- Develop and communicate customer value proposition for product portfolio.
- Analyze and set GGP targets correcting deviations when necessary.
- Create, develop and maintain the product portfolio including pricing and the lifecycle perspective.
- Initiate, define requirements and sponsor new product development.
- Define and size market segments including GAP analysis for the products.
Pay Range Dependent on Location:
$138,776- $208,164 US
Careers with Sandvik
Sandvik offers a career opportunity with an international company that develops and creates cutting edge electric and hybrid technology. You will be part of a fast-growing establishment of highly motivated people who have a strong will to succeed. With us, you have substantial opportunities for personal development, and will be working with highly skilled colleagues. Sandvik provides a competitive compensation and benefit package, including 401(k), Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance plans and 11 paid holidays.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.