Regional Marketing Manager
Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is seeking a
Regional Marketing Manager
Location: Smyrna, GA
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements. Currently, we have an opening for a Regional Marketing Manager to join our team in Smyrna, GA.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for developing, establishing, and maintaining marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives. You will also be responsible for the effective management of the marketing, advertising, and promotional activities of the company.
Are you a strong leader that enjoys working in a creative environment? Do you have a diverse marketing background? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Regional Marketing Manager is responsible for building awareness of the Sandvik brand consistent with corporate identity guidelines across all channels. This function also supports the activities of the segments in the development and promotion of the business.
Key responsibilities include:
Business Development and Growth
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, countrywide and at branch level, to ensure the growth and expansion of company products and services.
- Responsible for the planning and execution of trade shows and events across all segments within the Region.
- Develops strategies and manages marketing programs that drive demand for our products and services.
- Sustains rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits, exploring specific needs, and anticipating new opportunities.
- Supports strong communication with Dealers and Distributors.
- Plans the launching of new products and releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Create marketing presentations and prepares marketing activities report
- Supports and tracks dealer marketing communication activities
- Designs and provides sales and marketing materials for the Region.
- Champions community outreach and philanthropic initiatives in accordance with Sandvik values.
- Oversees creation and distribution of all marketing communication materials in accordance with approved budgets.
- Creates advertising and promotion plans and budgets for regional approval.
- Develops and executes market surveys and analyzes the results.
- Develops marketing expense and resource budget recommendation based on the needs of the Segment and obtains appropriate approvals.
- Manages resources and expenses in accordance with approved budget.
Safety and Environment
- Complies with SMR safety policies and applicable government, customer or industry regulations or requirements.
- Identifies and reports any unsafe work practices.
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with Company Values and current Company Policies and Procedures.
- Actively supports company-sponsored community initiatives.
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills.
Development of marketing strategies
- Branding and Identity
- CRM tools
- Presentation and implementation of the marketing plan. Measured by KPI’s set annually.
- Market intelligence and overall market data
Management of an effective team
- Team accomplishes their goals and the objectives of the regional business.
- Efficient use of resources.
- Competence Development
Education / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or related disciplines
- Ten years progressive marketing experience for a multi-national company
- Knowledge of heavy equipment industries preferred
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Influence / persuasive ability
- Business acumen /
- Problem solving skills
- Results oriented
- Strategic thinker
Reports to: Key Customer Accounts and Distribution Manager
Management responsibility for: Marketing Specialists
Internal Contacts: Regional CSM teams
Product Line Managers
External contacts: Customers
Dealers / Distributors
Professional and industry associations
Sandvik offers a phenomenal catalog of benefits and employee perks such as:
- Benefits eligibility that begin 30 days after start date
- Health care eligibility that includes, medical, dental, vision, prescription and telemedicine
- Paid vacation with up to 40 hours available to roll over in to the next year
- A very strong 401(k) retirement savings plan. We contribute 5% annual salary to the Retirement Savings plan. We also match 50% of the first 6%.
- Tuition reimbursement
Sandvik provides opportunities for competence development and training, as well as, opportunities for career advancement. We believe diversity is meaningful for success and growth.
How to Apply
For consideration, please apply https://www.home.sandvik/en/careers/ for the Regional Marketing Manager position, Job Req. ID# R0060440.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.