Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Smyrna, GA is looking for an
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has an opening for an Inventory Controller at our Smyrna, GA location.
Key performance areas
The Inventory Controller is responsible for the management, controlling and optimization of the inventory levels for the capital equipment divisions. This is to include; the forecasting cycles related to inventory, the design and maintenance of adequate system to facilitate performance management, the identification and mitigation of operational risks, the presentation and communication of the operational performance.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Take the lead in the inventory forecasting cycle
- Lead the short-term inventory planning
- Managing the proper valuation of inventory items
- Oversee the rental fleet
- Manage and control all work in process related to the capital equipment machines
- Monitor the financial reporting of capital equipment transactions
- Management of the backlog
- Continuously improve the insight through the development of new reporting and analyzing tools
Business Growth and Development
- Act as a sparring partner for senior management
- Initiates and executes destocking activities
- Ensures that all activities are carried out in accordance with the Company values and the Company Policies and Procedures
- Takes responsibility for personal development and enhancement of skills
You possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Business Administration or equivalent business experience. Possess strategic planning and operations experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong attention to detail
- Business acumen
- High financial analysis skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in PowerBi
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers for the Inventory Controller position, Job Req. ID# R0048335.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set