Sandvik Mining & Rock Solutions is looking for a
Sandvik has an excellent career opportunity for a Logistics Operator for its Distribution Center, located at the Clarks Summit, PA facility.
In this key logistics role, the Logistics Operator is responsible to use powered industrial lift equipment for unloading and loading of flatbed or other cargo trailers and the placement of product on storage devices. The operator will also operate overhead cranes, receive, select, and inspect inventory, performing other material control and logistics functions in a semi-autonomous environment.
Job duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Unloading and loading of trucks
- Operation of powered industrial equipment
- Inspection of inventory, packed goods, and returned materials
- Material selection for customer orders
- Computer utilization to effect inventory transactions and paperwork generation
- Physical handling and packaging of inventory to customer specification
- Participate in and leading daily shift planning meetings
- Successfully operate in a team-based environment, employing influential leadership.
- Successfully perform coordinator assignments as required
- Administrative duties
- Mastery of all job functions at the Distribution Center
- Inbound material handling
- Outbound material handling
- Cycle Counting
- Freight handling non-bulk freight, i.e. UPS, FED EXPRESS, DHL
- Misc. tasks as needed to efficiently run logistics operations
- Excellent communication skills
- High level of customer service orientation
- Self-starter / proactive
- Ability to work in a team environment
- High attention to detail
- An interest in learning and proficiency in P.C. / Mainframe application(s)
- A desire to grow in the position by acquiring new skills and accepting more responsibility
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Logistics Operator, Job Req. R0047511.
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law
Deadline: Not set