Warehouse Clerk II
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology in Alachua, FL is looking for
Are you a Warehouse Clerk who wants to develop your career in the field of mining? If you have Warehouse experience in the mining industry and a background in heavy equipment, drilling and blasting, Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology wants to speak with you!
Sandvik Mining and Rock Technology is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a leading global supplier of equipment, tools, service, and technical solutions for the mining industry. The product offering covers rock drilling, rock cutting, rock crushing, loading and hauling and materials handling.
Key performance areas
As a Warehouse Clerk you will perform the duties associated with receipt, storage, retrieval, and distribution of parts.
Additionally, the Warehouse Clerk will be responsible for:
- Sorts, records, labels, stores and distributes incoming parts according to system of numbers, locations and written documents.
- Conveys parts to desired location/positions by lifting, climbing, walking and operating equipment such as forklifts and cranes.
- Records part-related and shipment-related information on computer and on forms.
- Examines incoming packages for accuracy.
- Resolves warehouse problems and/or reports to Warehouse Supervisor for assistance.
- Maintains clean and safe working environment in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure all hazardous materials are handled properly and in accordance with required regulations.
- Develop working knowledge of the following warehouse functions: Receiving/Shelving -or- Picking.
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor.
- Comply with policies, guidelines, regulatory requirements and meet objectives per Sandvik Alachua Integrated Management System (IMS).
- Demonstrate respect and commitment to the IMS System (ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and ISO 45001:2018.) taking accountability for its effectiveness and continual improvement.
Previous Warehouse experience a plus. Forklift experience is a plus.
Sandvik offers a comprehensive total compensation package including a competitive benefits package of health, dental and disability insurance, and a 401(k) retirement savings plan. In addition, we provide opportunities for professional competence development and training, as well as opportunities for career advancement.
How to apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at www.sandvik.com/careers to Warehouse position, Job Req. ID #R0043825
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set