Senior Parts Maintenance Planner / Scheduler
Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is a business area within the Sandvik Group and a global leading supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining and construction industries. Application areas include rock drilling, rock cutting, crushing and screening, loading and hauling, tunneling, quarrying and breaking and demolition.
Sandvik is seeking applications from motivated individuals for Senior Parts Maintenance Planner / Scheduler based in Balikpapan
- Proactively provide and prepare work packages for every planned maintenance activity inclusive of repetitive maintenance, specifically to the main contract services, and subsequently prepare the parts requirements.
- Proactively develop Plan Component Replacements (PCR) for Major Fleet Population, include R&I (Remove & Install) parts requirements, listing parts extract from the Parts Catalogues per Serial Number units and ensure Components & R&I parts readiness as per PCR schedule, specifically to the main contract services.
- Proactively develop Plan Component Replacements (PCR) and assisting Sandvik’s Small Customer (Equipment less than 3 units and/or Customer that does not have planner) to develop Plan and Scheduling (PCR Plan) to their Component as well.
- Proactively support PSSR Sales Teams, Order Desk team, Equipments and Inventory team when they are in need to interpret and listing the parts as per requirements for stocking purposes, for quote purposes, for MLOC purposes, etc.
- Proactively develop and/or compile database Fleet Equipment, database MLOC equipments, database Parts Catalogue, database service bulletin, database Maintenance Manual, etc.
- Proactively join relationship and enggage with Major Customer’s Planning Team to elaborate maintenance planning with the customers for Sandvik Fleets on their operation.
Customer & Market Understanding
- Support any issues on Spare Parts Technical to internal Parts team (eg: CSSR, COD, Inventory, Warehouse, PSSR and Sales Teams) and customers and communicate to relevant functions/stakeholders
- Work closely with the sales team and support them to achieve sales support objectives and improve the sales support experience and customer satisfaction
Parts Planning & Asset Management (100%)
- Support and act as remote planner to all Sandvik Site Maintenance Project.
- Create life cycle event parts maintenance to all Sandvik Site Maintenance Project and ensure the resources (eg technician, tools, and parts) are ready timely manner.
- Record all component change out on the unit all Sandvik Site Maintenance Project.
- Develop and Plan next Component Change Out based on the life hour of the components and ensure the components are ready as per the planned maintenance schedule on the all Sandvik Site Maintenance Project.
- Liaise with related internal team to ensure the critical parts, backlog parts and components suit to the all Sandvik Site Maintenance Project are well prepared and ready on the site timelly manner.
- Create and make recommendations parts list based on technician reports to better serve the customer and to improve processes
- Create and make parts list for General Overhaul Machine Quotation
- Create and make parts list for planning maintenance machine on Sandvik project as per life cycle model unit. And communicate to inventory team to prepare the stock as per planned maintenance
- Compile All Sandvik Fleet Service Meter Unit (SMU) regularly, analyze & identify component historical and review projection component maintenance & repair, re-align strategy based on historical and projection data.
- Compile All Active Sandvik Fleet Catalogue, Service Bulletin, Product Problem and MLOC/POC Life Cycle Updated Template Calculation.
- Plan and compile All data Machine Audit (TA2 and TA1) and tracking/monitor action plan on those TA1 and TA2 results suggestions.
- Support Sales Team, COD and Inventory/Warehouse to develop Parts list, Parts refurbish, Parts Superceeded/Alternative, Parts MLOC (Maintenance Life Operating Cycle) Life Cycle Unit and identifying Spare Parts thru MySandvik Catalogue.
- Liaise with Logistics and Inventory Controllers to ensure appropriate stock levels and stocked items
- Liaise with Logistics and Inventory Controllers to take necessary action on outstanding items and delivery issues processing.
- Attend & participate in relevant stakeholder meetings/activities e.g. price reviews, budget preparation, tender preparation, account planning, sales meetings etc.
- Attend and participate in relevant stakeholder meetings/activities
- Follow up & coordinate with supply chain network on outstanding items
- Proactive follow up calls and mails to the customer, keeping them updated + relationship building
- General system and process administration including data error management
- Regularly review KPI's and take corrective action where required
- Maintain working knowledge of products and their functions for their respective customer groups
- Take responsibility for your own personal training and improve your skills.
- Expedite and educate customer to conduct maintenance based on Sandvik Maintenance Standard
- Aid on Plan Maintenance to Customer
- Performs other related duties as assigned by manager
- Certificate or diploma in technical or equivalent experience
- Diploma in maintenance or equivalent experience
- Advanced technician (heavy machinery)
- >7 years experience as planner (preferably senior technicians/senior planner)
- Intermediate English proficiency
- Microsoft Office minimum at intermediate level.
- Ability and availability to travel domestically and/or internationally as required
- Female is advantage
What we offer
- A competitive remuneration packages
- An Employee Benefits Program
- Training opportunities for employees – from internal programs to contributions towards external studies
- A Sandvik Wellness Program for employee’s who want to improve their health and wellbeing
We conduct business in a sustainable and responsible manner. To achieve this we always act in line with our high ethical standards. Putting safety first and always showing consideration for the environment and the communities in which we operate. Finally, we care about others and build relationships based on honesty, respect, and trust.
At Sandvik, we recognize that we are strengthened by diversity. We are committed to providing a work environment in which everyone is included, treated fairly and with respect.
How to apply
Apply Now’ button, or access the Sandvik website home.sandvik/careers
Deadline: Dec 6