Sandvik Mining and Rock Solutions is seeking a
Location: Winnipeg, MB
At Sandvik, we offer you a world of opportunities. Our diverse businesses and global network enable you to explore your potential and thrive. We recognize your performance and offer various ways to fuel your growth towards exceptional achievements.
Currently we have an opening for a Warehouse Operator. The Warehouse Operator is responsible for the shipment, receipt, and distribution of materials in a timely and accurate manner.
Do you have experience in a Warehouse setting? We want to hear from you!
While searching for the best opportunity for yourself today, we are already thinking ahead of your future tomorrow. So now we challenge you to take it one step further and apply!
What you will be doing
- Assists with shipping and receiving, unloads trucks, checks in materials and stores in appropriate location.
- Files appropriate documentation
- Processes sales orders and invoices in accordance with company process.
- Updates and maintains warehouse location system.
- Assists in cycle counting and physical inventory.
- Prepares export documentation as required.
- Maintains shipping supplies inventory.
- Arranges shipping/transport.
- Accepts/rejects vendor inventory transactions
- Performs other relevant duties as assigned by Warehouse Supervisor.
Environmental Health and Safety
- We are ethical and compliant, dedicated to health, safety, and sustainability. We put health and safety first!
What you will bring along
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 6 months related experience
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Ability to work as part of an integrated, broad team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong active listening skills
- Flexible, self-motivated with demonstrated initiative
- Ability to develop knowledge of customer business processes in relation to product rebuild
- Developed time management and organizational skills
- Computer literacy in related programs (Excel, Word, Outlook)
In return for your passion and drive we will offer you…
- The opportunity to make an impact on our business performance.
- The opportunity to be part of an ambitious team, in an industry leading business.
- The opportunity to reach your full potential.
- Ongoing development and training.
- An excellent comprehensive compensation package including a pension plan with matching, competitive health, dental, life and disability benefits.
Our core values are the soul of the company. They guide us in our actions and daily business decisions. We are a company with an open-minded culture that encourages employees to share ideas and work innovatively. We embrace diversity and inclusion and inspire everyone to bring their authentic selves to work everyday!
We take pride in our agile customer-focused decision making. We empower our employees, providing strong performance management and opportunities to grow your career.
Do you want to learn more?
To learn more about Sandvik, our people and products please visit our website: https://www.home.sandvik/en/about-us/
How to Apply
Qualified candidates can apply at www.sandvik.com/careers to the Warehouse Operator, requisition R0034250. We thank all applicants. Only those considered for an interview will be contacted.
We welcome and encourage applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are always available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Deadline: Oct 26