Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for Lead, Inbound for our Chicago Warehouse operations.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has 1 opening for a Lead, Inbound.
Lead the operation of the warehouse, including processing, packaging and storage of supplies, materials and equipment to ultimately meet key performance indicators.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Adheres to safety and environment policies and procedures
- Executes warehouse operations
- Ensures correct process in the inbound or outbound operational areas at all times to achieve set daily operational KPIs and to reduce operational risks
- Maintain high level of stock control and accuracy within the warehouse
- Oversees all aspects of compliance in regards to people and equipment, such as daily inspections on all operational equipment
- Participates in continuous improvement projects
- Ensure that all operational reporting is completed and made available via applicable sandvik systems
- Ensures that shipping/export documentation for orders are accurately and methodically processed
- Reports any discrepancies with regard to stock, safety and other operational anomalies
- Undertakes discrepancy investigations and implements corrective actions
- Handles customer queries to resolve relevant issues in a timely manor
- Operational Team Leader
- Ensure optimal workforce planning is in place on a daily basis to achieve the productivity outcomes required
- Financial responsibility
- Accurately processes stock transactions in relevant warehouse processes to limit financial risks
- Participates in cost reduction initiatives
How to apply:
Deadline: Not set