Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology is looking for a Verifier for our Chicago Warehouse operations.
Sandvik Mining & Rock Technology, the leading global supplier of equipment and tools, service and technical solutions for the mining industry, currently has 1 opening for Verifier in our Inbound Department.
As the Verifier you will execute the operations functions at a transactional level; responsible for the safe and accurate auditing and storing of products to ultimately meet key performance indicators.
Main responsibilities Include:
- Adheres to safety and environment policies and procedures
- Executes Inbound warehouse operations
- Accurately auditing (verifying) parts against a pick list
- Reporting over, short or damaged parts
- Packaging parts according to a pack-code
- Follows correct process in work area at all times to achieve set daily operational KPI’s and to mitigate operational risks:
- Uses correct tools and materials safely in executing operational processes e.g. Forklift
- Participates in continuous improvement projects
- Load and unload freight in an efficient and safe manner
- Participate in physical inventories
- Performs other duties as assigned
Experience and Required Competencies
- 0-3 years’ experience in Warehousing/ Distribution/ Supply Chain environment
- High School or equivalent experience. Post-secondary education/training in business or supply chain discipline would be of advantage.
- Desirable English Proficiency: Intermediate (CEFR B1/ Completed EF level 6)
- Organization Contribution: Operational controls, Warehouse efficiency, Warehouse improvement, Performance management
- KPIS: Inbound & outbound on time, Returns compliance, LPS close-out time, Goods in transit aging
Experience in Warehouse Distribution and or Supply Chain environment. Attention to detail, good administrative and some computer skills.
How to Apply
For immediate consideration, please apply online at http://www.sandvik.com/careers/ for the Verifier position, Job Req. ID# R0030611
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set