Shipping - 2
Shipping/Order Packer – 1st Shift
Melin Tool Company, part of Walter USA, (a Sandvik company) and a world leader in producing high quality end mills and other cutting tools is growing our team!
We are seeking a person with high attention to detail to work in our Shipping Department as a Shipping/Order Packer on 1st Shift.
Key Performance Areas:
· Assemble, address, and ship tool orders
· Safely package tools into the appropriate packaging
· Utilize UPS Worldship and USPS Endicia software to produce shipping labels
· Assist customers with shipping inquiries
· Perform other administrative duties as assigned
· Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or related fields only
· Ability to handle physical workload. Most packages are less than 10lbs, however, should be able to comfortably lift 25lbs.
· Ability to multitask and prioritize
· Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
· Strong organizational skills
· Must be extremely detail oriented and reliable
How to Apply (any method):
· For immediate consideration, please visit www.walter-tools.com to apply for the Shipping position, Job Requisition ID# R0030443.
· Submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Sandvik is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Any applicant who, because of a disability, needs accommodation or assistance in completing an application or at any time during the application process should contact Human Resources at email@example.com. Sandvik also provides reasonable accommodations to employees with disabilities consistent with its obligations under the law.
Deadline: Not set